Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

pagnian one looks sick but im a sucker for red and black paint jobs lol
  2. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

What would be the reason for me getting a checksum error on entry to the server?
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Checksum could be car or track issue with new update of 1.14.
    Best verify files and QC I guess should as well if others experience the same issue.
  4. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

I'm having the same issue, looking into it now...

EDIT: Should be good 2 go:)
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Rolz likes this.
  5. Shaun_A

Yep all good :thumbsup:
    Rolz likes this.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Can I use the ignition controls skin @QC, it's the :):):):) man. Good stuff @TheStig13!!!
  7. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

8. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey QC. I did some laps last night and tyre wear can stay at 100%. We'll make fuel burn 150% and there is a compulsory pit.
  9. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    So fuel burn wasn't right on the server last night???
  10. Rolz

no, QC only set it today
  11. Ben787

Ben787 Rookie

Guys have to go to an AGM tonight for work. Not sure if will be back in time.
    Have fun laying some rubber
    B
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

Well there goes my strategy :(
  13. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    And mine:(
  14. Rolz

doing better than me... I have yet to work one out... first priority is keep car on track :p
  15. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

i havent even done prac yet lol
    David Brister likes this.
  16. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

17. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
  18. Shaun_A

That was a good race for myself. Going into Qual I didn't have the best time compared to others, but I had been doing practice race laps.

In Qual I put down a good lap and was surprised to see it put me on pole, .4 faster than Anon. The results are a bit funny and say Mael was second, but that wasn't how it started.

For the race I was focused on getting a good start and hoped to be able to pull away for a decent gap, I did just that and cruised to the first pit stop. When I came out, Anon was in front by 1s due to a better pit strategy then my own. I put my head down and charged after him. It wasn't until the last couple laps where I was able to gain on him into the final chicane and on the last lap I went to go around that outside, as I felt I had the grip and drive to do so, but we collided into the second part of the chicane and Anon went around dropping me into 4th whilst I went on to win the race.

Bad luck there Anon, sucks points wise for the team, but I wanted that win. Well done to Rolz for a great strategy finishing 2nd and Stiggy on being Mr Consistent and finishing 3rd.

Here is a clip of the final lap accident between myself and @Anon666 (from my view).
    https://clips.twitch.tv/CrispyPatientPeppermintStoneLightning
    krunch and Rolz like this.
  19. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

My worst race ever, all the practice i put in over the weekend amounted to nothing, as i loaded the wrong set up going into the race. Words cant express how pissed off i was after the race when i realised what i had done. all race i couldnt work out why the car handled so badly, i blamed the grip factor, which took until lap 20 to reach 100%
    so onto next week!
    krunch and Rolz like this.
  20. Rolz

Firstly and most importantly, everyone give yourselves a massive pat on the back for a clean T1... we need a multiple viewed replay of that and then share the :):):):) out of it. Fantastic, amazing and brilliant... I don' think I've ever witnessed such a clean T1 at Monza. This is the quality of all the drivers here and we need to be dam proud of it. Bravo! :)

Now to bring us back down to earth... "Re-entry's" people really need to be aware of other cars on the track... I saw one driver's night ruined by poor re-entry of a back-marker.

Q1 - Was disappointed I couldn't put a better time down, but my anxiety/nerves go into overdrive on race night... though was happy with setup after posting 2 PB's in succession in the practice before practice earlier on :)

R1 - Had a shocker start as I had to back right off due to person in front having a shocker as well... then got swamped, right in the middle for T1, anyway you know my thoughts on how good T1 was for all. Decided to go with hards and ride them out... practice during the week showed I could go the whole 26 laps with them and have good pace, but initially it was my full fuel load that was slowing me down (and ballast). Still as time went on I was keeping pace with the top pack and times were very similar... then as I'd hoped around lap 12-14 the pack started to drop pace and I could makeup time as my tires were still good. Going in 1/2 way would mean most would sit in pits longer than me for fuel. Got in front and tried to smash out as many fast laps as I could, sadly some poor laps earlier in the race proved my downfall, Pitted on lap 22 and splashed 19litres and wents softs... I came out behind Anon and Shaun... just in front of Stiggy, but fluffed T1 so an extra bit was needed to pass him. I think if I'd have maybe an extra lap I would have caught Shaun and Anon, but was lucky (again) that there was an incident between the 2 and I scraped home with a 2nd.

Monza has always been a nemesis track for me, but after this week I don't have the angst like I used to have with it.