Hi from New Zealand

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Hamish Gebbie, May 22, 2017.

1. Hamish Gebbie

Hamish Gebbie New Recruit

Hi guys my name is Hamish i am 42 years old I live in Christchurch, NZ I have been sim racing for a few years started my sim racing life off with a controller in Project Cars then progressed to a Driving Force GT and now i am using a Thrustmaster T300RS now with T3PAPro pedals mounted to a wheel stand pro v2 I have tryed my hand at Iracing not really my thing I now race Assetto Corsa. I race on PC using simhub on a secondary monitor. I am looking for some fun clean racing and figure the more racing i do the better i will get.

Thanks for your time guys and i look forward to hopefully racing with you guys in the Monday night Assetto Corsa league
    WAC, stucar17 and Anon666 like this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Welcome!

Our AC guys will be in touch shortly to get you sorted.

@Anon666
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome to rooz mate
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Hamish, always good to see a new face. Have a look around the forum, you will find most of the AC stuff in the Monday night AC league section. Feel free to join up for the final few rounds of this season, but best bet is to get on Thursday night when we have a practice run. There's usually 10 or so drivers running around and you can get a good feel for the car and get some practice running in a pack.
  5. Hamish Gebbie

Hamish Gebbie New Recruit

sweet will do thursday night depends on what time practice is as i am usually working till around the time qually for the monday night leagues happens but i willl be on during the week
    Anon666 likes this.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    There is no set time for practice on Thursdays mate. We get on whenever we can and just do short races.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Hamish welcome another kiwi to the ranks. ;)
    I live in Aus now but lived 13 odd years in CHCH.

Grew a goatie and shaved my head after moving over, the old man goes "you look like a criminal".
    "Yep just trying to fit in you know Dad..." :p
    WAC likes this.