AC [Canceled] Assetto Corsa PS4 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by COME_AND_GET_ME7, Mar 29, 2017.

?

What Night(s) are you Available?

Poll closed May 29, 2017.
  1. Monday

64.3%
  2. Tuesday

50.0%
  3. Wednesday

35.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Hey man I will b on in a couple of hours if yr still on Cheers
  2. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Here's a tip: when testing, take look at what the PC AC league has done already, as it tells us what works. Personally, for the first season I'd like to drive a car that is forgiving, to help us adjust to the different physics model compared to GT and PCars.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I thought the cars were pretty forgiving until I got to Hyper events. not sure why I suck so much on them. The AI is still on medium, fuel burn and tyre wear on, tc off abs 1 but so much more struggle to get near the front. got a bit disheartened TBH. The 'stuck with one thing' online lobbies are a bit of a letdown too. Just makes GT6 lobby look that much more groundbreaking.
    A test night with the online lobby is definitely required before I can commit to anything, the lag has been pretty bad for me online.
  4. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    I'd definitely be in boys.
    Let's face it, the lobby options are far from perfect, and it's a huge inconvenience to change tracks and/or cars.

BUT

This doesn't really effect league racing that much.

So with these class leading physics on console (by a country mile imo), let's get the ball rolling with PS4 race meets throughout each week? :)
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Seeing as the next season on other platforms starts in mid-July, that should give us plenty of time to get something up and running.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I am looking at getting a 5 round GT3 series up and running between seasons with round 1 starting just next week. If all goes well hopefully the mods will get onboard and endorse a AC PS4 Sunday league. Details on GT3 series will be up tonight.
    incey, jc1186 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Turns out I was stuck on GT1 but it seems I can blame beer becaause after a ten or so day break I've come back and golded in the Mclaren first try. Geez coming back to the game after a break reminds you just how good it is. The physics and graphics and sound blew me away all over again.
    I'll have a crack at the GT3 season as long as we aren't doing races that take all night. As mentioned previously the earlier the better for me and @arakasi-
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional