Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Mael

Mael Professional

Bit of a disaster, messed about with my setup on race day (yeah I know) and never quite manage to reach my pace of previous days. In addition I flat spotted my front tires fairly early on which may explain some of my early lap pace deficit!

A couple of half spin and offroad excursions forced a early pit stop around lap 10 where, due to my miscalculation, I had to sit in the pits while the tank was filled by an elderly gent with a teaspoon. :oops:

The new tires was much better and allowed a good run to the end where I tried my utmost to take @Seanus out in the last corner, sorry mate! But still had fun its a good car to drive!
    David Brister and Rolz like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

who was the poor fellow cursing like a drunken sailor about pitconfig not working? I feel for you... we potentially lost a great driver to that not working at the end of last season (after ac 1.13 update)
  3. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

Are you talking about me when i accidentally took out carlos? i was aware of other cars on the track and i knew there was lead cars coming up from behind me, i was slowly trying to make my way back onto the track without cutting infront of anyone but since i was on the grass i gave it a little bit too much right foot and i instantly spun out into the path of carlos.
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  4. Rolz

I wanted it to be a discussion without finger pointing :)
    In the past (and hopefully not too recently) I've certainly been guilty of it as well...
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  5. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    To be fair he wasn't the only one. I witnessed somebody getting polaxed by a backmarkers very poor re entry into the middle of a chicane. Just no need enter the track there or that quickly to be honest.
  6. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

7. Mael

Mael Professional

That's why Thursday training runs exist, its not AC's fault. But i do blame @Anon666 for my fuel miscalculations since he changed the fuel usage from the practice server. Extra ballast for Anon :p
    krunch likes this.
  8. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Yeah my bad, I'll put the zipped file up later for anybody else that wants it.
    krunch likes this.
  9. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

BTW @Cherno after viewing the replay of our little 'tap tap' incident at T1-T2 chicane I feel I should apologise for my part in it (at the time I didn't know if it was you or Dave who'd hit me). The replay confirmed that you redressed but in hindsight you should have just kept going as it looks to me like a racing incident. But thankyou anyway :).

You sounded a bit crook on Discord too?
    Cherno likes this.
  10. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

that was me in the middle of the last chicane, (unless there was another case) but no contact, very close indeed, my real time said i had more time than i actually did. Sorry
  11. Rolz

I find realtime is accurate for stuff sub 5 seconds... I rely on the track map with the black dots... especially when exiting pits
  12. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

Sometimes these things happen. I absolutely know you didn't do it on purpose Drift and personally I never worry too much if it happens to me since I know that I could very likely do the exact same thing to someone at the next corner. Also since I'm no Alien, the stakes aren't so high for me. I just love being able to race with actual real people who share my enthusiasm for racing and all in the comfort and safety of my own home and still experience just a little of the adrenaline and excitement that real race drivers get. I don't really have anything to compare with, but I feel like we have a pretty courteous but still competitive bunch here on a Monday night.
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hotting up to be one of the most closely contested championships for both driver and teams :)
    [​IMG]
    krunch and Cherno like this.
  14. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Thanks mate, I felt like it was more my fualt after it happened and I always give the position back in that case to be safe. And yeah got the flu bad which didnt make things easy and was why I was quiet and then off discord quickly.

I struggled with the ballast and a runny nose, was going ok sitting around 4th or something but decided to pit early and switch to hards. That was a mistake in the end, made up some pace in the middle part of the race but two mistakes meant i was too far behind to leapfrog during the pitstops. Still had a blast was great fun racing such a beast.
    David Brister and krunch like this.
  15. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

I just realised there's been a different winner for each of the 5 rounds :coffee:
    David Brister and Rolz like this.
  16. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

1st lap of mondays race with no crashon first corner lol

videos uploaded to my new youtube channel just for gaming so click subscribe and a like please :p ill try not be too lazy with new videos need motivation.

17. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah it really shows the skills this room has. Good work again lads!
    Rolz likes this.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey QC, I am getting checksum errors for the server. Am I dumb or just stupid??
    loris P. likes this.
  19. Rolz

Top stuff Driftoz!! Looked as great as I thought it would :thumbsup:
    Driftoz likes this.
  20. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Seems AC had an update (1.14.2) about 90mins ago, so your only stupid mate :p.
    Be an hour or so before I've updated the server.
    Anon666 likes this.