Season 13 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The enduro is meant to be 90 minutes so I guess we should.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok will change now
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  3. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    wont be here tonight, crossing to the dark side with Arnold :D
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    good luck mate :)
  5. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

Not sure what happened tonight made a mistake got back th 7th ,then cola and x went off track got into 5th,but the table had me in 2nd.then everything went haywire wheel turned off and dropped me from the room
    Daaaaaaaammmmm.grrrrrrr.
    Nothing wrong with my internet its upload was 7.9 download 4.6.only me on the net at the time.
    So not a problem at my end
    Well that sux..
    Cheers lads.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I wondered what happened to you. That does suck :(

My night was the other way.

Put in a late good lap to nap pole only just and made use of it to get a good start. @aranteamo always had my measure though and was always 1-3 sec back until I decided to pit when catching a backmarker. Unfortunately for aran, he pitted right behind me and had the pitbox just in front of me.
    By the time we had come out, the lead had blown out to 5 secs, and another lapped car later helped that become 6 secs...
    But then aran put his head down. The FL tumbled into the 31s from him and by lap 50ish he was on my tail.

A way too defensive move saw my exit speed on the way to the fast left hand kink too slow, and aran was around the outside. But I stuck with him and made a move at the same point to take the lead back and stayed like that until the flag.

That whole 57 laps was tense watching that split.

Good race!
  7. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Well done hat , ab , emmo. Had great battle with moon all race swapping places few times. Close between 3rd and 6th top stuff that's why I joined raceonoz nowhere else will you find a race like that:)
    Hatfield, Bluemoon and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1. Hatfield 1:28:49.163
    2. aranteamo 1:28:50.320
    3. emmo46 1:30:03.643
    4. Adronaught 1:30:04.506
    5. cola1001 1:30:11.404
    6. Bluemoon 1:30:13.226
    7. Adam Wyman DNF
    8. Razorpod50 DSC
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I thoroughly enjoyed the race last night despite finishing in a pile of sweat and shoulder/neck pain. Chuffed to qualify 4th and then to finish on the podium in 3rd. Had a great race long struggle with @Adronaught , I thought I had blown 3rd place just before the pit stops with a spin on the left hander after the corkscrew., I had managed to hold off adro up to that point, he had graciously redressed after one of our head to heads, thanks adro:thumbsup:, I had ticked it as a race incident so to have you give the spot back was very gracious. I thought about pulling in behind you to let you go ahead but with Cola and Moon closing fast I thought it better to get going.
    With the spin I had let @cola1001 through and with Adro having already pitted early I suspected I would be in 5th after the stops. Strangely Cola was back behind @Bluemoon after the stops so must have had some misfortune, so I was actually still 4th with Adro now 9 seconds in front. I knew he had pitted early and hoped that might play to me later in the race for although the tyres don't appear to wear they do drop off a little after about 26 laps. I had 27 laps to catch adro but somehow managed to do it in about 16. It took forever to get to within 3 seconds but then in a couple of laps I was past and then managed to hold the gap to the end.
    Everybody seemed to have some great battles except @Adam Wyman who has lost his sparring partners to the dark side at PCars. Stick with it Adam as you were only just slower over a lap than I managed so you seem to be improving at a good rate. Bad luck to @Razorpod50 who suffered some technical malady but was in contention for the podium early on.
    There were apparently two other guys in the race that we didn't see much of as they ran off into the distance. Well done @Hatfield and @aranteamo for excellent performances. I was sweating about being lapped again there for a while.
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Round 6 : 28/5
    Silverstone Stowe - 51
    laps
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to realishracing for the map
    TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. PENALTIES will be on STRONG here so be especially careful of running all 4 wheels over the white lines/ripple strips

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group. We have seen a few examples last season of contact to the rear of another car, pushing them off track. This is the classic redress situation. PLEASE REDRESS IF YOU DO THIS TO AVOID A PENALTY. With Penalties on STRONG you may receive power cut time penalties for contact so be especially careful.

PASSING : When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are reasonably straightforward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Drivers should remain left on the exit of the previous corner for a clean entry into pit lane. Be aware of those around you when making your entry
    On EXIT, drivers should be aware of fast drivers approaching when the game releases control to you

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Please be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. For cars making the pass (leaders), you still have a responsibility to avoid contact with slower traffic

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'. This is still a work in progress however and may not be finalized before round 1.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI GHOSTING INFORMATION

With strong penalties on this round, cars are bound to ghost at certain points (cut track/ramming penalties etc)
    When this occurs, the ghosting driver should try and get off the racing line if possible.
    Other drivers are free to drive through the ghosting car if the need arises.

With the close grid, T1 needs to have everyone being very careful as some bumps will give drivers 3 sec penalties
  13. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

i can'tmake it tonight.
    Have a good race lads.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Good race for me tonight.
    Got pole by a slim margin to @Adronaught and knew from practice starts that if adro kept the inside and we touched, I would get a penalty into T1-2 so I was happy that I got a good enough jump off the line to clear him before T1.
    Then it was head down to build a gap and never look back.

Only close call moment was coming up on @cola1001 as he had a massive lag spike lol

Thanks @Adam Wyman for the perfect blue flag maneuvers ;)

Well done adro & @aranteamo on the podium
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1. Hatfield 46:04.707
    2. Adronaught 46:22.037
    3. aranteamo 46:23.794
    4. emmo46 46:40.439
    5. Bluemoon 47:13.451
    6. cola1001 47:26.651
    7. Adam Wyman 47:29.100
    Bluemoon likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hat got pole and FL in Div 2 and @Bluemoon had FL in 2B
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional
    [​IMG]
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So @aranteamo needs to win with both bonus points to take the championship and for me to not come 2nd

If anyone else gets pole or FL, then with drop rounds, even if he wins with 1 bonus point, we end up drawn, but I take it on countback...

The pressure is on!
    Russell likes this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Bluemoon needs to take the full 26 points for the 2B win with FL and for me to be 5th or worse among the four 2B runners.
    cola1001 and Bluemoon like this.
  20. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    or just 24 points if you don't turn up :p
    emmo46 likes this.