Season 7 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.

1. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    You put up a bloody good fight mate , I really enjoyed it.
  2. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Yeah, bloody sweat in my eyes at turn 4 , missed the braking point. I wasn't to fussed coz I was pretty pleased with the race.
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  3. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I think you mean you went and grabbed another drink, and when you cracked it open a bit went into your eye and put you off;)
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    SUPERCARS WORLD TOUR.

Round 6 : 28/5
    Zolder BELGIUM - 29 laps - 7/6/17 - Race start @ 12pm.
    Weather slots : clear, hazy, light cloud, clear
    Based on 1.5L over 29 laps drivers will need 43.5L (add 3.5L)

COMPULSORY PIT STOP - YES

[​IMG]

Can you believe we only have 2 rounds to go !
    A pretty straight forward round this week guys....Track is busy, with not many spots to have a rest, or take a sip !

Will keep it short and sweet as we all know the drill, and not sure how many actually read what we put up anyway !

Track Limits : Need to be careful at the chicanes, is harsh penalties for cutting at T5 (Kleine chicane) T6 chicane and also at T10 (Jacky Ickx). UP to 10 seconds if you take too much.....

Contact : We all know the drill here too. Was pleasing to hear where drivers had redressed after contact last week, even though the goal is NO CONTACT ! Is a real possibility of push penalties at the chicanes, so be careful as redressing will cost you AT LEAST 10 seconds if you have to wait if you push someone through a chicane.

TURN 1 : If we can't get through here cleanly guys we need to all go back to race school.....is very open so stay in your "LANE" till the grid shakes out by turn 3.

Pit Entry / Exit : Entry is straight forward.....be careful you dont go in too hot and miss the pit entry chicane. Could cost you a lot of time. On Exit you could make a cup of tea and bake a cake its so long, but be aware of cars entering T2 as you exit.

Pit Strat : Pretty straightforward for everyone now, i think you will have to add about 4 - 6 LTRS to get home, and most from wear rates seen most guys will run with 2 sets of FULL SOFT tyres, pit on lap 15 and fill to 24L.....as a rough guide.

Blue Flags : A reminder that when you see the BLUE FLAG show up on your screen, it is a warning you have the leaders coming up on you. While you don't have to pull over and wave them through with flowers and a bottle of wine, you are expected to move off the prefered race line and let them past as soon as you can. This track has a heap of spots to do it easily, so please be aware of the flag on your screen. For drivers lapping other competitors, a reminder that this is NOT a green light for you to bulldoze other competitors off track either. Respect works both ways ;)

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : (unless the muppet hosting decides to park up with softcockitis and the replay isnt available to anyone !) We all know the drill......with the chicanes being so brutal here, i am kind of expecting some protests.....please prove me wrong !

If there is anything i have missed let me know....good luck, some of the championship battles are looking interesting, and some may be close to locking up a championship this week.

Stu
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

You not racing last 2 rounds?
  6. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Ha ha ha , how did you know
  7. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I love this track. Hopefully I can get on tomorrow night and get in some practice.
  8. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Sorry all, room was lagging for me, first prac room my wheel wouldn't turn and was 5 seconds slower, qualifying had no mirror so left and came back after checking mirror was turned on. Still no mirror for race and couldn't see anything beside or next to me.
    Sorry V8 as I turned in on you on T1 as I couldn't see anything and Jason for running u off end off str8 (didn't allow for early braking) my bad.
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  9. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    Love getting dcd while in 3rd oh well :):):):) happens
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  10. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Was some pretty mad lag on the map when u DC'd. Slambo is drifting the track once again
  11. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Sorrow SPL , Brain fade on my part , not to happy with my self .
    SPL Racing likes this.
  12. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Room was crappie for me too. Kept losing the rear .
  13. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Nearly every car has damage
  14. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    Yeah I saw blind mind in the fence and my eyes lit up, then he spawned on top of me I knew it was only time
  15. Slambobagan

Sorry again fellas I'll probly sit out the next one..
    I tried resetting everything again turning all wifi devices off, PS4 is hardwired and have good net.
    This problem has only happened since buying a PS4 pro, and transfering all my data from my broken one.
    Soo I'll delete the game then reload everything and retry, I'll jump in a practice room after and see if it's fixed but not looking hopeful. :(
    SPL Racing and TheJuzzy like this.
  16. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Might have been the room or psn Slambo , I was having the same thing. Plus rear tires were getting as hot as the left front.
  17. Slambobagan

Yeah my rear tyres were cooking the whole race 115+
    Plus had a moment where my lights and traction turned itself on,
    And then a glass wall or should I say ski jump with 1 lap To go, took off into the sky and just hovered in midair for about 5 seconds, lucky to have a big enough lead.
    Sucks cause the win isn't really legit not knowing if I was smoking everyone out or not.
    Felt like I had good pace thou and made hardly any mistakes. Even when blind man had a moment or whatever and fell far back i was still holding the gap 18-19 secs.
    Its been like this 3 weeks now so not sure if it is network related or just bug in my game. Have re installed game well hopefully tha updates are finished when I get home from work bloody 10gb or something.
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  18. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Nice stitch up with the room stu
  19. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Race start at 4pm or yet to be confirmed?
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry lads, been flat out.....here are the results @jasondull1986 and @Hatfield ... As far as i know there are no protests..

My night.....started much better than i imagined with a 31:4 in qual having me 2nd up until 30 sec to go, some fast finishing guys pushing me back to 5th....Was happy with that though.

Got a great start again, but drove straight into the back of @Blindman, and was then collected by @SPL Racing and @its-benny-racer in turn 1 which put me back to 2nd last.....Caught up pretty quick to the pack in front, and hung my bollocks out for a pass into the last hair pin which a made stick.....first actual pass i can remember making in buggered if i know how long !

Had a few guys fall off in front so ended up back into 5th, but @jasondull1986 got me with the undercut, and a had a cracking battle with benny for a few laps (no contact- respect !) until i made a small mistake at T2 and run wide on the marbles giving up the spot. FInished up 7th with a few good battles along the way so pretty good fun overall.....bit disappointed after T1, but what do you do......

Onto the final round for the twilight race....should be a cracker !