Season 7 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.

1. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Great race again this week guys and a massive sorry for my missed brake makers and my ambition out doing my tellent but I did have some epic battles all season and hopefully I achieved my target of top 10 in the championship but ether way it was a blast
    Anthonyb likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Hatfield @jasondull1986 here are the results.....for some reason the total race time page from the app is corrupted....not sure how the fastest guy has the slowest time !!!!

My night......started mid pack in qual which was about where i should have been based on my PB time.....Yet again, i drove up the arse of the car in front when the lights went green, @Coojak3009 was the lucky recipient this time....Im pretty sure that its a netcode issue, as the cars slow to get away always slingshot past me after about 100m.....anyway, i got out of the throttle which, surprise surprise, but me last by 2.5 seconds.....and behind the brewing battle of the next 6 cars ...

By lap 8 i was back on the train, and after a couple of cars had fallen off the road i think i was up to 7th again, but had @SPL Racing and @Kart-No-1 just ahead, so changed my strat on the fly to pit end lap 10 given i had added 1 lap of fuel to my strat....bloody SPL decided he would make a last sec plunge into the pit as well, so i thought it would blow my chance to undercut him, but bugger me his pit crew decided to add more fuel than he needed. Im pretty sure it was a protest against poor pay and conditions, but nevertheless, i managed to get out ahead of him and kart so was happy to be up to 5th, with @its-benny-racer about 8 sec up the road....

i decided to go with the hard front option, given the soft had burnt me a few times this season, and for a changed it proved to be the right decision, as the guys behind slowly faded to about 4 sec behind for the last few laps. On the last lap i noticed @Coojak3009 was behind me so i slowed in the last corner to give him the place after the colonoscopy off the start line....

Thanks for a great season of racing guys, largely trouble free. To @jasondull1986 for the charts and @Hatfield for the tables. Was a shame to only have 10 for the final race, hopefully though we can have full grids again for season 8. PLEASE get your entries in asap, so we can get things sorted......
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-8-entry-thread.2764/page-2#post-145051

Will catch you for some testing in the open wheelers, will discuss that though in the season 8 discussion thread ;)

Cheers stu
  3. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Have to say this was the best season I have been apart of. The racing has been as good and close as you could ever want with awesome nose to tail trains of cars and just a heap of battles. The car was never dull and always kept me on my toes.

One thing I hope we see again is tyre wear being high so we have the mix of strategy because that made the racing even more exciting as tyres faded and hards suddenly became quicker. Cheers to all the mods for putting this one together.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    POPPINFRESH1234 and Slambobagan like this.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Congrats slambo mike and rhino
    POPPINFRESH1234 and Slambobagan like this.
  7. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Waahhhooo first official Rooz div1 championship win didn't really count a 1b win. Only took 4 years haha
  8. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Noooooooooooo :laugh:
    Oh well guess that's what I get for missing the last two rounds :)
    Congrats Slambo (I was coming for ya ;) ) as well as Mike for running a great season to pull up second
    Wonder if Slambo and I can relight our fight for the div 1 title in season 8.....
    Slambobagan likes this.
  9. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Even if ya raced the last 3 rounds i had ya well covered mate;), haha nah would of been close.
    I'll still be racing but I very much dislike open wheelers so S8 is all yours buddy.
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I think Rhino is getting ahead of himself. There are plenty of guys who can give him a run for his money, and more than that, there are plenty more that would just like to to beat him because of his cockiness!!
    Not still sure if I will race next season, but there are plenty of guys that would be right up front to test him out.
    Anyhow, awesome job Slambo for the championship. Also well done done to mike and Rhino.
    Big congrats to Blindman for the last few rounds, well done mate.
    Great racing for when I was there , I look forward to the next time I race:thumbsup:
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    That's not what I meant......or even what I said

How am I getting ahead of myself? All I said was I WONDER if Slambo and I can keep battling next season for the title....at no point did I say something along the lines of Slambo and I WILL keep battling for the title.
    Think it's more of a case of everyone gets very sensitive and salty over anything that a kid (or just younger person) says!!
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    dj2ca and Zachery like this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah nah Rhinos comment is valid. he is simply hoping that he can continue his battle for the title with Slambo (as they had a good fight this season)

Lets not take it out of context lads...
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    RHINO11, dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  13. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    What Division winner wins the "season prize pack"?
  14. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It's a raffle. Every driver who participated in at least 4 races gets an entry "ticket", with the winners from each division getting a couple of extra tickets.
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  15. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    As DJ said and should be draw by 2018 :whistling: :roflmao:
    RHINO11, Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    that's a bit harsh !

Will get @Anon666 to sort the draw when he has time to get the tickets organised....
    Need to get all eligible drivers in a list from each platform so he knows how to structure the tickets....
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    dont forget the F1 first leg drivers :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I never do!
    Zachery likes this.
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i know i know. it was as much confirming for my own knowledge, more than anything else