DiRT DIRT 4 General discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Picko99, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    IGN just gave Dirt 4 a 9.2

Wasn't going to grab it, but may need to now
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I was thinking about it until I watched the VVV overview.

Depends what you're after. If it's the more classic Dirt game, a little bit of everything without doing any one thing that well then you won't be disappointed... If you're looking for an expanded Dirt Rally experience.... this aint it. That's what I took away from it anyway.

3. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    anyone got it? Had a few goes on friend's g29. Feels like complete :):):):). Felt like a massive dead zone on the steering, even with it set at 0. Have spent many many hours smashing dirt rally on his system, but this just didn't feel right at all. Hopefully just a settings thing, but we couldn't find anything that worked for us.
  4. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Had a little play yesterday, steering feels heavy and not very sensitive. I had to turn quite a bit just to get it to turn into a level 5 corner. Also has a lot of turn in oversteer in rallycross on sim mode.
  5. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Picked it up last Friday.

Having a ball with it. Played with steering characteristics a bit to flatten out a bug in the T500 wheel (waiting on a patch for it). But otherwise i like it alot.
    Great to build and run your own team, from staff to facilities, Building the car and payrole.
    The track's are challenging and the effects are great.
    Force feedback feels good and strong. Different cars have very different feels.

Now im just trying to sort a handbrake
  6. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    No complaints about handling from me, just requires some wrestling when the game decides to tell you mid corner that the right 6 your in leads straight into a left hairpin over a crest :laugh:
    ADZA_85 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Absolutely. Getting the timing right is crucial
    RHINO11 likes this.