New Signup

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ned83, Jun 22, 2017.

1. ned83

ned83 Rookie

PSN ID
    ned83
    Afternoon all, happened to stumble across the site through GT Planet and thought I'd sign up.
    Currently racing on Project Cars, F1 2016, and dabble in Assetto Corsa on occasion.
    All on PS4 at this stage.
    Cheers
    stucar17, Spidey_11 and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hey Mate, Welcome to ROOZ!!

We are currently between seasons on Project Cars (PS4), but if you would like to join up for the next season, have a look at this http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/inde...-qualify-for-project-cars-sunday-league.1813/
    @stucar17 generally looks after that series with @Ad2mny so if you have any questions, fire away.

We are up to round 11 in our 21 race F1 Series. (PS4) @JonoStan96 would be the man to speak to in regards to that. also have a look at this http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/inde...qualify-for-formula-one-thursday-league.2579/

@COME_AND_GET_ME7 Is doing a series on AC atm. (PS4) its in its early stages but looks promising. you can get more info on that here. http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/inde...erest-between-seasons-ac-ps4-gt3-series.2766/

If you need anything, or have any questions mate, people are willing to lend a hand. We have a very friendly and organised community, so i hope you enjoy your time here with ROOZ
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    dj2ca likes this.
  5. ned83

ned83 Rookie

PSN ID
    ned83
    Cheers guys, had a good browse prior to signing up and looks good. Currently racing Monday nights on Project Cars (in between seasons at the moment) and F1 fortnightly with a US based league. Looks like there is plenty to fill the gaps so will follow and get some quali times in.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome to rooz flick me a friend request anthbark for some pcars testing if your interested. Or zharvs92 for f1
    Zachery and ned83 like this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey ned, let us know what you are after mate and we will get you into some racing....

Heaps to choose from.....new sunday night seasons starting in a few weeks.....will be an open wheeler in PCARS....Still testing cars here, but likely to be either the formula A or B....

Welcome to join any of our prac rooms for a catch up, good way to see how fast you are as well so we can match with guys the same pace..

I hope to get on tonight, so if around let me know and will get you in a room with us for some open wheeler fun

Stu
    ned83 likes this.