AC [Completed] Between Seasons AC PS4 GT3 Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by COME_AND_GET_ME7, May 31, 2017.

1. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Decided to go with Audi and the C ABT Racing 1 livery. What time do you guys open the lobby?
    Knuckles likes this.
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Lobby will open at 7 AEST
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Only audi on the grid. Nice, its a jet round spa too.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I've still got the same braking issues as I had on Thursday, so if it looks like I'm brake checking, I'm not!
  5. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    What pedals? Have you tried retarting your PS4 and then holding down your "max" throttle and ideal "max" brake. You can re-calibrate Thrustmaster pedals this way, thought not sure for anything else.
  6. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I have the G27 pedals hooked up to a T300, it's dust in the potentiometers. Was just about to edit to say I've fixed them now lol.
  7. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    Nice good to hear
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    More or less winging it tonight at Spa (just about 10 laps a few mins ago). I know it's a favourite for so many but I just find the track so "one line" and for that reason a little boring. It's over rated. Sure Eau Rouge is pretty damn awesome, but the rest of the track is pretty boring and single grooved like I was saying.

So just don't enjoy practicing here and reckon it isn't needed as much as other places. At least that's my feeling.

Anyway catch you boys online soon and hopefully the numbers are strong and we have less drop-outs. :D
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  9. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    rooz lower case for Assetto Corsa PS4 League race. Quali in 35 min

Server: rooz

****Updated at 7:44pm.

NEW ROOz is the new server.

15mins practice just starting. Same password.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  10. mikeruntbike

mikeruntbike Rookie

PSN ID
    mikeruntbike
    The room has been setup wrong. It should be the 650s McLaren
  11. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    New room up called New Rooz
    mikeruntbike likes this.
  12. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    Yep sorted and is now up.
  13. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Um... Ran out of fuel after 3 laps...

I thought the game would give me time to change my setup in the pre race intermission (ala F1 2016) but it wouldn't let me!

At least I know for next week what to do, were you guys running tunes? I ran default.
  14. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Shortcut Eau Rouge by accident on lap 4 and got a "Slow Down" penalty. Ended up getting DSQ at the end of the lap :roflmao:. Sick
    Also had the same issue as Jono where i nearly ran out of fuel only 4 laps in? Anyway it was fun while it lasted. Not sure if i'll be back next week. tbh i was hoping more people would have shown up but saying that with Project Cars and GT6 leagues running i can understand why numbers were low tonight.
    Noremac likes this.
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I'll be back next Sunday...promise... :)
    Knuckles likes this.
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Apologies lads. I ended up falling asleep.
    Hatfield likes this.
  17. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Disappointing grid in the end with the few issues that some guys had with fuel and maybe @mikeruntbike with damage? Still good fun. Congrats to grassies on the win.
    jc1186 and grassies like this.
  18. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I only changed final gear and rear wing on gtr, otherwise i just make it worse.
  19. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Daughter kept waking up so didn't even get a chance to make a qualy run so I had to bail, otherwise I would have just been sitting on the grid causing accidents.
  20. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    Man wasn't the Baku F1 race yesterday one of the best in the last decade? Awesome stuff.

Well done Grassies and Knuckles. Scrappy race from me to say the least. Was going for fastest laps early and binned it on lap 4 or 5 and did some damage to the front of my car and quickly ran out of grip. Didn't push the tyres in practice so was pretty stupid pushing them so hard (lol) and in hindsight I think a 2-stopper would have been a lot of fun. Obviously would have to be quick and mistake free, but it was on the cards.

But yeah had 3 x 10 second slows downs and a few clumsy mistakes basically ruined my race and the guys out front certainly seemed to be punching in consistent laps so well done.

That said if only we had numbers. Some great racing to be had.

Oh and can see damage off is better. Why ruin someones race through no fault of their own? When it's preventable. Think it was you knuckles when we were setting up the lobby and I've been thinking penalties and damage has always been on. Anyway so my bad.

Re. the fuel, that's a shame. Another flaw that would be an easy fix if Kunos weren't hopefully in so many areas of the console versions.

*Edit. Oh and knuckles, how did you get the PS4 to record the whole race? Always limits it to last 15 mins for me and didn't think there was a way around it?