GT5 TUESDAY NIGHT NASCAR

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim

I'm gonna have to go home and check the replay now.

Buggered if I can remember any of that happening. Doesn't sound like something I'd do.
  2. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Hang on..
    From Div 2 thread

Is this what you're talking about Stu?
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry flood, seniors moment........IT WAS BARRA !!!!!!

Dont get old guys !!!! It screws with your memory !!!!

Sry Flood, !!
  4. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    In my defense I had no idea tek was up beside me, I was on 11 lap old tyres and my full focus was on keeping the beast on the track and what snake said is spot on, the glare as you exit the tunnel is a real problem IMO and by the time I realized tek was beside me it was to late and I was lucky not to end up in the pit wall. I am genuinely sorry that it wrecked your race tek and a would never intentionally try to push you into pit lane.
  5. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    No worries.

I didn't think it was me. I just watched the replay; I was the first one into the pits and was all on my own. I totally screwed it up and went in flat out which led to a reset then held in my pit box. So you were right about my race being hurt, but I didn't take anyone with me.

Thought I'd better just clear my name.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Its ok flood. Sorry for dragging you into one of my many interesting and ordinary on track moments !!!
  7. JAIRO-219

JAIRO-219 Jai Heffernan

Lol. It looks like sorry's all round. Started off well then it all went down from there. ah well. Colin... Never ment to offend ya mate. Sorry if I did. Was just Havin a dig. Bit frustrating when a ghost car re enters the track and u have to drive thru them as ya entering the tunnel. Had a big off. All good. Hang in there. These cars are ment to go straight and turn left some time. They are not really built for those tracks. This is ment to be a fun round even thou some of us forget that sometimes (guilty), but In the end we all kiss and make up and do it all again the next week. :)
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Mate I think the fact we are all passionate revheads and motorsport nuts makes us competitive by nature, it's all well and good to say it's a "just for fun" series but maaan, as soon as that helmet goes on, it's race time :):):):):)ezzzz! :lol:
  9. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    its all good jairo thanks for the comment but you are right they are ment for oval tracks thats how they are set with the toe ins and cambers and such
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yep, that red mist Snake !

Have updated the ladders guys.

FYI, Dan was the sub for Aza and disturboed the sub for neishy as neither started.

Things very close in both ladders. :)
  11. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    @ Colin

If you know me like any of the others,,, STU, Snake ETC... I call a :):):):)ing spade a spade and don't take much crap..

I would said to you stay around mate, its the only way you will pick up the extra skills and know how to race with the boys...

but as Stu said, mid week series like the NASCAR is meant to fun..

if any of the boys dish you :):):):) just tell them to go plant their :):):):) somewhere else, you are giving it ago and thats all that counts mate.

And if any1 has go at you just because you are in qually or race for NO REASON they can DEAL WITH ME!!!!!

Because i think it uncool and bull:):):):) that some1 can nit pick on you just because you not on the pace 100%...

they should remember they were at that same stage at one time or another and SHOULD BE ENCOURAGING YOU NOT GIVING YOU :):):):)!!!

Here at ROOZ we have serious times yes BUT we are about GOOD TIMES....

So in saying all that mate.. Keep ya chin up, Ya foot on the gas pedal and you'll right...

i'll back ya up mate... ;)
  12. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Just for everybody's info, I'm pretty sure you can limit your cars power even with tuning prohibited.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    mmmm, i didnt think so.... i was 99% sure that with the limiter down is still restricts you ???

Will test it tonight and see.
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I think if you set the restriction to NASCAR from the class drop down, prohibitive tubing is removed from the equation. Be interesting to see if I am wrong though :)
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    @ rumbleshorts - prohibitive tubing lol
  16. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

lol, damn phone posting!
  17. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks aussie that is very encouraging thanks mate i wont let you down
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yep neishy was 100% on the money. I Tried it tonight and I was wrong. You can get to track with the limiter on.

Bloody old age again. !!
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Checked my nascar last night and was at approx 98% power, well considering the handicap I am pleased with my result. :)
  20. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Geez Stu, that's almost a mistake a day for the last couple from you, just how old are you?... I mean really? :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.