Discussion in 'New Members' started by RooBoys, Jul 20, 2017.

1. RooBoys

RooBoys New Recruit

PSN ID
    RooBoys
    Hi All,

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and love racing games (obviously ;)). My interest in the genre started with Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix games on PC and since then I've played pretty much every major racing game release up to and including my current rotation of Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally and Dirt 4, F1 2016 and WRC 6 all on PS4 Pro. Looking forward to playing GT Sport, Project Cars 2, WRC 7 & F1 2017 later this year.

My current setup is a Next Level Wheel stand with T300RS, T3PA pedals, TH8A shifter and PS4 Pro & PSVR. Looking forward to when my little kids are older so I can stop packing up the wheel stand every night and get a permanent solution with an integrated monitor/TV stand. IRL I drive a 2015 WRX STi that I only get to drive slowly in traffic to/from the office (booo!)

I don't think I'm a very quick driver but I'm a clean driver looking for like minded racers.

PSN is RooBoys if anybody is up for some PS4 racing!
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    RooBoys and Anthonyb like this.
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Hey! I'll add you on PSN, we have a season for Pcars coming up really soon so let's see if @stucar17 can squeeze you in somewhere maybe.
    RooBoys and Anthonyb like this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome too rooz rooboy. Great bunch of guys here with usually good clean racing. Good luck with what every game you end up racing us with you seem tohave them all covered
    RooBoys likes this.
  5. RooBoys

RooBoys New Recruit

PSN ID
    RooBoys
    Thanks guys, not sure I'll have time to qualify for the league before the start time tonight though @JonoStan96
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no need. just show up and we can place you afterwards
    RooBoys and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. tafamare

tafamare Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    tafamare, Steam: pixel_therapy
    Hi RooBoys!
    New on here as well! how are you finding it? My PSN is tafamare. I pretty have AC, Dirt4 and PC on PS4, so I would be happy to play any of these!!
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI mate, have you managed to find your way into any of our rooms through the week ??

Will add you tonight and see if we can get you a PCARS race or 2