Season 14 - GT300

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So far confirmed drivers for tonight are:

hat
    bob
    emmo
    razor
    adro
    zanta
    adam wymam
    russell
    ben hamilton
    bmx

reserves
    keeden
    apex

4 spots left
  2. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I'm in!
    Had just assumed it'd be a full house for opening round, not so apparently.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So far confirmed drivers for tonight are:

hat
    bob
    emmo
    razor
    adro
    zanta
    adam wymam
    russell
    ben hamilton
    bmx

reserves
    keeden
    apex
    natman

3 spots left - although be aware that full time signed up drivers taken precedence over reserves.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Awesome racing tonight guys with the full field of 16!!

Well done all!
    Ben Hamilton and B-Spec Bob like this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was great racing. If you could drop the fastest lap time images for races 1 and 2 here I can complete my charts. Thanks.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield never mind, I found them in the exemail mail box and they are complete. :thumbsup:
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield - the second image is cut off after position 11.:(
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no its not...
    but anyway, for daytona pos 12-14 are:
    razor - 1:58.239
    knuckles - 1:56.169
    zanta - 2:00.719
    emmo46 likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    'tis too. well my copy anyway.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  13. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught

I feel your pain Hat! I thought I'd scored a bargain via eBay for $260...raced last 2 races of S13 with it, not a problem, then few weeks it started going to the pause menu when on hard lock to the right (in futile desperate save mode...), and BAM!!!
    PAUSE SCREEN!!! Seems its a 'common fault' and Logitech are replacing them under warranty, but one has to wonder if the replacement will be any different?
    In the meantime I've got my G27 back out for S14, and well, it feels "better in the hand" I reckon, and there's not so many silly buttons to brush accidentally...sigh! I'm sounding 'old' aren't I? Lol! 3 spoke Momo for me!
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Man, Season 14 just flew by am I right?
    Sounds like the format is producing fun racing so looking forward to Round 1!
    Hatfield and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  16. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Crystal Blue Metallic w/ GT Metallic Orange rims.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Round 1 - Suzuka Circuit 2014 - 9 laps x 2 races
    Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEST Race Start 8:30 AEST
    [​IMG]
    Everyone please make sure to at least have @Bluemoon & @Adronaught on your friends list as they are our room host and backup host
    Don't forget to oil change your car.

TRACK LIMITS: The biggest thing to be aware of is if you run wide at T1-2, T13-14 and/or T15. There is tarmac outside of the limits but running onto it you cross grass which will give you dirty tyres and increase your braking distance and decrease your grip. DO NOT rejoin unsafely.

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING: There are lots of places to pass here and we should hopefully see some door to door close racing.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikaze passes into 1.

There is NO COMPULSORY PITSTOP this season

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Hope you all have a great season guys,
  18. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Is there a teams championship this season?
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no
  20. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Ok, I'll change my car colour then If possible.