Division 2 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Yep, should be awesome fun with some close battles. Good luck to everyone tonight.
    dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  2. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Go Team Understeer !!!
    dj2ca likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys and Gal......ITS RACE NIGHT !!!!!!

First off, good luck to everyone tonight....i hope you all enjoy the season and have some great racing.

Without wanting to sound like a broken record, i cant stress enough how important it will be to get through turns 1 and 2 cleanly off the start, so those of you at the back 3/4 of the field NEED TO BE AWARE OF BRAKING EARLY !

Make sure you have your pit strat set, if you are having issues with this let me know and we will help you get it sorted....In your pit strat you will need FUEL 0 and TYRES AS YOU NEED !

I imagine there may n=be the chance of protests this series if we don't use our heads, please redress if needed. Remember to save your replay (make sure you have space on your hard drive), and let the stewards group if you wish to protest.

Any problems please let me know
    Stu
    Anthonyb, Bounty05, dj2ca and 2 others like this.
  4. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I am going to grab #4 cheers and looking forward to racing tonight
  5. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Hi All.
    I will open up a practice room about 7:30 tonight, it will have tuning turned on so you can setup your pit strategies for the race.
  6. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    I'll take #3
    George likes this.
  7. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Qualifying:
    [​IMG]

Race Results:
    [​IMG]

Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    SPL Racing and Anthonyb like this.
  8. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Can someone please upload the quali results for me to add?
  9. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    #djfordiv1
    George, stilesy and Anthonyb like this.
  10. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    You'll need to put the faster guys up first :p

I'm not the fastest guy but I'm fairly consistent, only one error that cost me a couple of seconds tonight.
    stilesy and Anthonyb like this.
  11. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Yeah see you later mr consistent
  12. redness-63

redness-63 Rookie

Well done dj,blue & stilesy
    Too many little mistakes , maybe i should practice.
    Sorry to Jim i have no idea what happened between us.
    stilesy and Anthonyb like this.
  13. Anthonyb

So was stocked to put it on the front row with a pb of 1.32.931 and that was done with no draft as I was out in front for qually.
    Trying to get this thing off the line can be a bit of a challenge but I got a reasonable start but @redness-63 and mr consistent @dj2ca got flyers settled into 3rd but on lap 3 redness spun at t1/t2 gifting me 2nd. @Bounty05 found himself in 3rd giving it a feeling if last season with the front 3 drivers looking to pressure one another but I was hurting my tyres and on lap 13 bounty got past pitted at the end of lap 15 with 38% left on lhf.
    Came outof the pits .3 behind bounty thinking its on only to spin at the fast chicane looked at my app to see tyres had no temp so knowing I wont get any temp into them (had this clitch the other night as well) I just tryed to keep in front of the blokes behind slipped to 5th wich wasn't too bad considering my front temps where lhf 60 rhf 57 and about 75 on the rear.
    Tough race but happy with my pace
    Congrats to @dj2ca on the win maybe not the quickest out there but definitely the most consistent well done.
    Also well done @Bounty05 and @stilesy on rounding out the podium good race gents.
    See you on track Ant
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Qualified around the middle somewhere.
    Too much wheel spin at the start and had people flying past me heading to the first corner.
    Coming in cautious, ended up getting pushed and bumped anyway..
    Came out of it towards the back, then just got down to it.
    Passed a number of guys as they spun, eventually settling in behind @Telum around lap 8 or so.
    Had a few chances to pass early on but could never get a clean run through. A little mistake saw the gap out to 2s, which is where it stayed until we both pitted end of lap 15.
    Came back out and the battle was on again, fighting for 5th and 6th.
    Eventually managed to claw the gap down to 1s and just in sight to catch his draft as we came upon @Anthonyb with his cold tyre issue.
    Lap 27 and got a good tow down the back straight and pulled off a pass into the first corner.
    @Telum managed to stay in my draft and had an excellent run at me coming out of the Lesmos and was running side by side heading towards Ascari. Turning into the left hander, ended up turning into him which then sent me into the gravel on to my side and ending my race. In hindsight I should have left more room but that's racing for ya...
    Was on target for a 4th, which was very surprising and pretty happy with the pace.

Apologies to @Winchester Racing for tagging you while braking into the first corner.
    Thought I left plenty of room and didn't realise the car was so wide... thankfully it wasn't a race ending punt.
    Anthonyb and Telum like this.
  15. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    I reckon we should create some team names for this season for a bit of fun. Perhaps those in the same car liveries can team up and come up with a name.
    @dj2ca & myself are Team Understeer.
    Thoughts peeps?
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  16. Anthonyb

I thought you where #teamdiv0ne
  17. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Haha nice work......but no
    Anthonyb likes this.
  18. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    @Anthonyb you should be #teamcoldtyres or Cold Racing
    haha
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    good job here lads.....Well done to dj for the win.....and @redness-63 awesome qual pace mate....

I reckon you guys are going to have a cracking season with a heap of guys in the mix.
    stilesy, Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  20. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Had a great time last night, really good fun. Thanks to everybody going into the first few corners cleanly, it was probably the best result for T1 as it was gonne get so well done all.
    Had a reasonable start off the line and after the first hectic lap things started to settle and a few battles for positions took place. I had some great laps with Norm (not sure, will need to check the replay) fighting through the corners and using as much draft/kers as we dare. Finally got to 4th and started chasing down @Anthonyb, tyres starting to lose grip and we both pitted at the end of Lap 15, pulled out in front of him, went through T1, looked back and he'd spun on his cold front tyres.
    Kept pushing and found myself in 2nd place trying to catch @dj2ca but couln't do it, we were both consistantly doing the same lap times so no distance was either gained or lost, finished the race in P2.
    Well done @dj2ca for the win, you've had good pace all week.
    Bring on next week !!!!
    stilesy, SPL Racing, dj2ca and 2 others like this.