Season 12: Luv U Loong Time!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jul 16, 2017.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cool write up @marty with the short clips embedded to help tell the story.
    Your replays look mint and so smooth. Yep half points for reverse grid. Still very curious to try your tune end of season you had mad pace here WD on the win.
    marty and Spidey_11 like this.
  2. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

Interesting clip with Jlynn every thing looks good then away he went in style to the fence, looks like a warp of some sort, be interesting to see the video from his car.
  3. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

Don't worry about your pass on me @marty, I knew how much quicker you were than me. I was happy to slot in behind you which lead to my fastest lap =]
    Spidey_11 and marty like this.
  4. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

Sorry did not have that track tried to get it with no luck
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

All track links should be in the first post of this thread, I just checked and the link is correct. Did you have the wrong version or no version? Possibly you needed to delete the older track before installing a new one if that was the issue. Next time try get into the practice server and if you have issues ask here as someone should be able to help you out.
  6. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Oh wow yeah I definitely remember that crash, it felt super weird. I thought it was odd because I wouldn't of expected you to hit me, especially in that particular spot, and then the way I was pushed off the track didn't make sense to me. I'm glad you posted that because I was sure we were giving each other enough room. My car was pretty cooked after that haha
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    TTB and Pag taking a dive this week with only mustering 4 scoring drivers for the team round.
    [​IMG]
    krunch and Anon666 like this.
  8. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I am certain same thing happened with me man. I was behind you then you just shot off into the bush at 100mph with nothing registering at my end. Not sure if that was lag or same weird glitch like with Marty??
  9. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

If that was the first race at T5 (that blind right-hander?) then sadly that was just my driving. Never felt comfortable with that corner and over-corrected into the wall....you can see me braking halfway through that corner in Marty's replay from the second race :thumbsdown:
    Marty's one was the only one that felt strange to me, all my other off's were all me unfortunately.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Seems Ive been in the best paddock, getting rather overweight compared to the field lol. @Cherno has been on a diet so I think will be hard to beat. May need @Mael donado to play with him a bit :geek: to give me any hope but I suspect I will drop some weight after this round.

Racing here should be fun as I had some fun little battles with a few guys in the server earlier in the week.
  11. Mael

Mael Professional

I believe in equality; and thus pick my victims randomly :sneaky:
  12. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

wont be racing tonight, transferring to a new fire brigade since moving house over the weekend, which has their training on Monday nights, bit of a bummer
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

@Mael waves to his fans then gets out of the car post race. :D
    [​IMG]
    Mael, David Brister, krunch and 2 others like this.
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Gah my upshift paddle is on the fritz. Only works at very particular steering angles and finding that out was extremely frustrating (just thought it was intermittent at first). Anyhoo will make do mapping shift to look left right buttons instead but beware! Also anyone replaced the wire loom from inside the wheel housing to the shifters in a g25 before?
    Anon666 likes this.
  15. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I wired up some horns today...not sure that will help you though??
    That's a pity @David Brister, hope you can make a few races here and there.
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    http://simresults.net/170814-g1H
    Awesome racing tonight, @tezpez85 I swear, had Q work some Bond :):):):) on that car to make it go so wide (gratz on #2 result), @Shaun_A epic battling until we came undone too eagerly hunting @TheStig13 on a mean strat in the penultimate lap. Of course @marty pulling out some wicked pace, probably rushing to get into Jenny Craig... trouble is he bought the discount plan and the weight just isn't falling off like they'd hoped......:poop: @Anon666 well just too fast this week :thumbsup: but maybe too many celebratory pies and rum? :whistling:
    [​IMG]

Oh, and teams champ by the way, revised to top 4 drivers (retrospectively applied) as a couple of teams have struggled for 5 scoring members these passed two weeks... especially Pag this week :(
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    tezpez85, Spidey_11, Anon666 and 3 others like this.
  17. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

bloody hell, looks like anon in another league last night! good job mate. Sorry all couldn't make it, finished late at work thanks to delays. Looking forward to next weeks race, had some great racing on the prac server a couple of days ago.
  18. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Someone tell me how HI-Tec Oilers got 185 points in this round?
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Mmm yea doesn't seem right thanks will check later probably a typo.

Edit yea should be 105.... slipped an 8 instead of a 0 in there:oops:
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  20. Mael

Mael Professional

Vallelunga was a bit of a disaster for team Pagnian, but we will be back (hopefully with less cement blocks in the boot :cautious:)
    c4rLo5 and Spidey_11 like this.