Division 1 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i avoided bennys & zachs mess to be looking at a strong result, then got sent out on the same tyres after the stop!
    thx rhino, spl, v8 & redeemer for being patient getting past.... soft tyres will do 32 laps guys, last lap some 6secs off the pace
    SPL Racing and v8power383 like this.
  2. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap
    [​IMG]
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    dj2ca and SPL Racing like this.
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I'm really happy with my drive tonight, my game plan was to just run mid 21's all race and keep it off the walls. Which I managed to pull off and get an unlikely podium! I tucked in behind Nige for the first stint and went for The undercut but as it seems he didn't get his tyres changed and came out way in front only to let me slip by later on.

Then with a gap back to redeemer In 3rd of about 12 seconds it was just about clean laps and not hitting walls. Congrats Slambo ion the win, it's a pity so many dropped out tonight with an already small field there start with.
    dj2ca and Slambobagan like this.
  4. Coojak3009

Coojak3009 Rookie

Sorry again it'sbennyracer. Didn't mean to dive bomb you it wasn't my intention. One second you were over a second in front then you were Beside me. Had a bit of a glitch I think. Sorry again thought it only fair to stop aswell. Sorry again.
    its-benny-racer, dj2ca and SPL Racing like this.
  5. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Also I got to save the replay if anyone needs it. The room didn't reset until Rhino left at the end and V8 and I were the only ones left in the room and it didn't give him the option to save.
  6. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    So what happened....I walked away from the PS4 under the assumption there was less than 20mins in the race and therefore my PS4 wouldn't turn off. Did I stay in the room orrr?
  7. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah once the countdown timer had finished we were just stuck in the pits, everyone started just quitting out and you were still in there. After about 10 mins you finally dropped out and it went to the results screen then back to lobby.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry i couldnt make it guys....work became a :):):):) fight and was still restringing racs at 7:30, didnt get home till after 8.

Was always going to be a test of patience. Tough race, shame was a small grid again....

@RHINO11 you do seem to be making a bit of a habit of stopping...... what was the story there ?

Had a few messages about the tyres not heating up for the wet / dry round..... not sure why, in the prac / testing rooms i did there wasnt really any issues. Will test again tonight and if we need to run a full dry race then we will........
    SPL Racing likes this.
  9. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    These nothing wrong with the tyres stu it's just a bit slippery and the front tyres aren't coming up to temp but the turn in is still very good it's more so the back end wanting to pass the front which should be the case IMO it's wet lol
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, from memory it was 2 laps before the fronts came up, and the rears heated up ok.....plan on getting on tonight for another test......spewing i missed last night
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Pretty good start to go 9th to 2nd at Monaco in one stint but then a spin lead to another spin and then another and another and so on....
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    :rolleyes:
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Maybe you should add a rage quit counter to your signature! :roflmao:
    Slambobagan and SPL Racing like this.
  14. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    At lest he stays in the room until the end
  15. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

But to cost up to a corner and try to roll through it and still have no control it's going to get messy. And by the aggressive style of some it could be all bad
  16. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Ya basically I'm screwed :laugh:
    Anthonyb likes this.
  17. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca

Yeah when ya spin while going as slow as you possibly can go you know something's wrong.
  18. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    I didn't find it easy with tyres up to temp its the wet round we get this from at least one or two every season maybe try to be less aggressive you'll get it and once you it will just click just remember its not meant to be easy
  19. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Nah this isn't just a case of going too hard, it's not driver error. The front tyres were sitting under 50°, I could take a corner at the slowest possible speed, nursing it like mad (seriously, ridiculously slow), and the thing would still turn around. I'm really hoping it was just a glitch. I've done quite a few wet laps in this car and it's never been like this. It usually grips up really well.
  20. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    I just did a 1:36.5 on 50° F and 60° R so I don't know what's happening for you mate and my PB in the dry is A 1:30.1