Division 1 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Me too
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  2. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Any chance on changing tyre wear to real or off to stop peoples races being ruined by tyre glitch?
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Great fun racing in the rain last night, I couldn't see a thing back in 7th place off the start and lost some ground in the inevitable turn 1 melee in front of me. Once through there I just tucked under Nige's back wing and concentrated on keeping with the pack. I was much faster in some areas but he had enough speed to keep me from making any passing attempts in the rain and defended well.
    I pitted at the end of lap 8 in 6th place to try and get the under cut on the cars in 4th and 5th ahead but they just managed to hold position and sneak out in front with a car length to spare.
    Once it dried up the mistakes came from trying to push too hard and it seemed as though the cars in front were having the same issues as the gap would fluctuate up and down. Stu hunted me down from behind and made light work of getting past at turn 1 but many unforced errors from both of us had us trading positions late in the race.

He finally pulled away and I just tried to keep the gap back to Mike. Bad luck to those who got pit glitched and had their race ruined. I can't wait for Spa, even if i'm not on pace I just love driving this car around there.
    nigegunz, dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Does anyone have the results screenshots from last night?
  5. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

is it possible to do a default setup room with the ability to tune for the pit stop strategy?
    i like the 3x tire wear but am sick of failed pit strats
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I reset all my settings ffb and pit strats everything and then went through and re did them all again was a pain but fixed my problems I was having.
    nigegunz and dj2ca like this.
  7. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Anybody?
  8. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Somebody
  9. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Hotbody
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    To Love
  11. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    dj2ca likes this.
  12. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Good man
  13. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey all, sorry have been smashed with work this week so this is my explanation note for the principal......

My race was a mix of a bit of pace blended with limited ability...was up to 4th on lap 1, only to ruin it all on laps 3 and 4 with a spin at the final corner.....was back to last and managed to fight back to 6th i think behind redeemer only to run out of talent again and fall too far back to mount a challenge.....definately one to forget thats for sure.......

i had some issues in the past and as ant said above, delete ALL pit strats and set up a fresh one....fixed my issues....Shame, pain in the arse when these glitches hit

Dont forget this week is a FATHERS DAY BYE so no official race..

I will get up a driver briefing over the weekend for the Spa enduro as there is quite a bit to consider with tyre wear and fuel...

Some early observations, the medium compound tyre is almost as fast as the soft, fuel burn is also better on on the medium, with a the following rates (on average)...... Soft Tyre fuel ABOUT 2.55L per lap, Medium tyre fuel ABOUT 1.35L per lap. you will need to add 'APPROX' 35-40L of fuel .... might be worth adding 45L just to be sure ;)

The soft tyre lasts about 8-12 laps depending on how hard you are on them.....the medium will last at least 15 laps....
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    forgot to add......from the races we have done at Spa this 'should' be a cracking race.....would be great to have a full grid....

@RHINO11 @Spidey_11 @Blindman @Zachery what are your plans ???
    v8power383 and Coojak3009 like this.
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Nah i wont be around. I actually dont have the game anymore. Gave it to my cousin lol
  17. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Thanks for organising and giving me a run but I've traded the game in already :confused:
    stucar17, POPPINFRESH1234 and Zachery like this.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Its not often that you get a full distance run for the endurance race if you are a once a week racer... so tonight i will have a room open normal time and run a full 44 laps... if you would like to join me and a few others let me know and i will flick you an invite around 7.30pm
    SPL Racing, nigegunz and Slambobagan like this.
  19. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I'll be in on that Vardz
    VARDZ likes this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    will see if i can get there....