Lucky Season 13 - Sign Up and Car/Track Ideas

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Let's start collecting some ideas of cars and tracks, and put you name down if you are definitely in.

Remember, compete in 5 of 7 rounds and you do in the draw to win a new rig!!
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  2. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

100% in :)
    Anon666 likes this.
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Been fun doing my first full season here so I will be back for more in whatever it is. :sneaky:

Car wise I really don't know what you guys have raced to date, the Ferrari pack http://www.assettocorsa.net/ferrari-70th-anniversary-pack/ is coming so maybe something in that can match up with some older content for some racing with a couple of cars to chose like the Lotus 49 and Ferrari 312/67.

Here are all the cars coming in the pack with possibly Laguna Seca finally coming. Good layout but the mod we ran was a little nasty and frustrating so a solid version will be very welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Cherno and Anon666 like this.
  4. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah, would love to run with multiple cars, but making sure they are all the same speed is hard. I have toyed with multi-tier races like we did for the Father's Day fun run - so 2 divisions in one room and racing different cars, like GT3 and GT4. It would be better if we had 8 rounds really, so you run 4 rounds in each car. Anyway, we'll keep spit balling and see what sticks.
  5. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I hope the P4 from that Fez pack is a good steer, I loved that car in GT.
  6. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Throwing in a GT1 car as a suggestion, either the Porsche or the Maserati MC12 could be fun
    Anon666 likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, please have a look at the following thread for gold membership, if you make a voluntary contribution before December 22, you will go into the draw for a Logitec Prize from our sponsors at The Gamesmen.

Some of you have already become a gold member, but an explanation is in the thread as to why this has changed.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw.2923/

Thanks stu
    Anon666 and c4rLo5 like this.
  8. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

Sign me up please :thumbsup:
    Anon666 and stucar17 like this.
  9. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    I'm contemplating joining for the new season since GT6 is starting to wind down and I don't want to have to buy a whole new setup to run on PS4.
    Anon666 likes this.
  10. bbhrt

bbhrt New Recruit

Count me in - cheers
    Anon666 likes this.
  11. chunk2620

chunk2620 Rookie

yeah count me in aswell
    Anon666 likes this.
  12. mtbmuz

mtbmuz New Recruit

As a Newbie, is this suitable for me to have a go... or am I going to be a PITA and get in people's way.
    Would love to have a go!
    Cheers Muz.
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Get into it mate :thumbsup: more than welcome
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Welcome @mtbmuz, we are running on Monday for a fun run if you're keen. Come and say hello. @Cherno get your butt there too young man!

QC will get a server up during the week with Fez DLC for those who want to give the new gear a crack.
    Cherno, krunch and KoAStR like this.
  15. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

In!
    Model T ford please
    jlynn777 and Anon666 like this.
  16. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Something in the Fez pack would be nice to race, could have mixed mayhem with a server having all the new dlc cars in it. Get an OSRW track with 32 grid spots and you could have 4 to 5 of each car. On a shorter track could be some fun in traffic with the 2017 f1 flying past some of the old classics. :D

I will setup some combos on my servers too, I havent even been in them in over a month so was money well spent this year lol. If anyone has any suggestions they would want for pub servers let me know in PM and I can put them up. Server is pre paid for 12 months but Ive mostly just ran the season car but if I dont run in the pub servers they pretty much stay empty. If anyone else want to run in them I can put up whatever they like and try to jump in at times too.
    krunch likes this.
  17. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Definitely in! Really enjoyed my first season here :thumbsup:
    Had a blast in the Audi's, I liked the down force but something with a bit more top end speed would be nice.
    Would the latest and greatest LMP1's be any good? I don't have the packs to try them....
    Anon666 likes this.
  18. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Tentative... my Mondays now are free again, just depends on how long a break it will be between seasons...
    Anon666 likes this.
  19. Mael

Mael Professional

20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good to see you back Rolz!
    Be kicking off after school hols. Fun run this Monday night. Few weeks off and away we go. Just need to get car and tracks.