Division 1 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Nooooooo! I was looking forward to racing with you next season lol. Seriously though, good luck with iRacing mate, I hope you do well.
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Truth be told... I'm getting out so I don't get beaten by you next season :D
    SuiCid3, Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  3. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Good thinking 99 :p
    SPL Racing likes this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Thanks for being a great captain at BHR and all the practice race we have had good luck with the iRacing don't forget brake late and turn.
    Ant
    SPL Racing likes this.
  5. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Well best of luck with it mate we have had some great battles in some great races but best of luck mate and fingers crossed you don't have the ongoing issues that I had trying to jump to PC
    SPL Racing likes this.
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Cheers mate, Yeah we have had some cracking races. I don't expect it will be easy but looking forward to the challenge.
    stucar17 and v8power383 like this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    R7 : SILVERSTONE - 26 LAPS - 7/3/17 - 3PM Race Start
    WEATHER SLOTS 4 : Clear / Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud
    WEAR : X3
    FUEL : Real
    DAMAGE : Visual Only
    TIME PROGRESSION : Real Time
    WEATHER PROGRESSION : Sync To Race
    [​IMG]

LAST ROUND !!! Can't believe how fast that went !

Thanks to everyone who continued to show up each week in a very different car to what we are used to.
    Has been some great racing, hope the final round gives more of the same.

Will keep this short and sweet....
    QUAL : PIT LANE CLOSED. Due to faster time being possible using the pit lane.
    FUEL
    : Wont be an issue, wont need any.
    TYRES : FRom the limited testing i have done, will either be 1 stop into Meds or a 2 stop on the softs.....Do a 10 lap stint on the softs to see how they last, for me it gets real sketchy after 8 laps on the soft......16 laps on the medium saw me finish at about 52% on the front left....
    TRACK LIMITS : is a pretty easy track to run wide in a few spots ..... Need to watch the curbs at T1 and 2, they unsettle the car. Turn 5 onto wellington straight (fast kink) can catch you out, Curb at Turn 7 can send you into a spin....Need to stay inside the track limits at Turn 9 (copse) and 15 (Stowe).....
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Straight forward, entry is just after Stowe and before final chicane. Exit, make sure you look for cars on the race line as you exit.....Stay right till you get to T3....

GOOD LUCK to all those in the hunt for a championship.....thanks for everyones support this season.

Stu and Ads
    SPL Racing and its-benny-racer like this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    1. @@Slambobagan
    2. @@mikeruntbike #15 Sherriff
    3. @@RHINO11 #11 Sciflex
    4. @@Coojak3009
    5. @@POPPINFRESH1234
    6. @@Nigel Burley (nigegunz)
    7. @@RedeemerX2 (returning)
    8. @@Toranafan-02 #2 benefit
    9. @@its-benny-racer #5 Cobalt
    10. @@v8power383 #4 Bastier
    11. @@Kart-No-1
    12. @@Blindman
    13. @@SPL Racing
    14. @@stucar17 #17 Stichmuller
    15. @@Spidey_11
    16. @@Zachery #23 Petrolas
    17. @@AOCleaner74

Guys, please have a look at the following thread for gold membership, if you make a voluntary contribution before December 22, you will go into the draw for a Logitec Prize from our sponsors at The Gamesmen.

Some of you have already become a gold member, but an explanation is in the thread as to why this has changed.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw.2923/

Thanks stu
  9. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I reupped the other day.:D
    Anthonyb likes this.
  10. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    What lap times are we chasing this week?
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Low 41s wil have you at the pointy end
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  12. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Sorry to see you go mate. With both you and Killer gone this place will not be the same. Who else is going to supply the Prostate teams alcohol consumption with our bets on the enduro's:D
    All the best mate
  13. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Great race again this week guys it was good fun and congratulations to the podium you guys were in a league of your own.
    As always thanks @stucar17 for all the work you put in to make Sunday league great fun. Also I have to say well done to @Coojak3009 for not only being so fast this season but for turning up each week even after all of the bad luck that has come your way this season it must have been tough mate.
    And now I. just need to wait for the championship results to see we're I finished after the drop round are done
  14. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

That was a good race, only my 2nd ever Sunday league win. Being able to make the soft tyres last and the medium tyres work was a massive advantage. Somehow managed to overcut Slambo in the pits and although he was killing me through the tight 1st sector, I was able to use the high speed sections to get away.

Even though I likely won't be as competitive, I am looking forward to getting back into a tin top and hopefully some bigger grids and closer racing.
    Coojak3009, stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  15. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Well done on the win, without a doubt you and coojak were the ones to beat this season your pace on the mediums was just too fast, and if you hadn't of had some bad luck I'm sure you would have won a couple more rounds this season.

Was a awesome race managed to pull a 2 second gap on the first lap and once benny got past coojak he started to reel in the 4sec gap end of lap 8 decided to pit and grab some fresh boots, and yeah Your overcut worked because I spun on my outlap haha I was so pissed at myself. Just lucky not to lose any spots and still get 2nd.
    Had another huge moment on my 2nd outlap aswell lucky not to spin again.
    Cheers to everyone who showed up everyweek looking forward to pcars 2 on Friday
    SPL Racing and stucar17 like this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Good job last night lads, shame we only had a small grid.

Way too fast at the front lads, really struggled to find that extra speed you had, i was losing a second in the second sector alone ! Started from 5th but had a slowish start and let V8 go after a great pass on the first lap....Was hoping a few of the front guys would have to pit twice, but it turn out that way for V8, even though slambo did, his pace was just too good and he made a big enough gap to cover the extra stop....

Thanks to everyone who raced this season. Was shame we lost half the grid over the 7 weeks, hopefully next season we get back to a full grid on whatever path we go down .... @Coojak3009 shame about your luck mate, if you didnt have bad luck you would have none ! Well done to @its-benny-racer and @Slambobagan who fought it out for the championship.....not exactly sure how the points finish but am sure DJ will have that sorted in the next day or 2....

to @SPL Racing, shame to see you go mate but someone needs to go and keep @Killercarlcox69 under control....as always the door will always remain open for you to come back if you find its not what you want to do ..... Good luck though.

@dj2ca thanks for doing the ladders etc......much appreciated. To all the others who have helped with set up and running of prac rooms etc etc thanks again.....

With PC2 about to hit, Hopefully we will see you all back for a new season, new tracks, glitches gone and some more great racing ...... Wiath a few weeks off, im hoping to get some of those bloody SuperROOZ memberships done !

Stu
  18. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    This Championship was decided by one lonely point in the end! Drumroll please...

And what better time to debut the new look table...

[​IMG]
    its-benny-racer, SuiCid3 and Hatfield like this.
  19. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Old table is better, this one is hard to follow.
  20. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Maybe alternate colours for each line. That would make it easier to follow