Season 14 - GT300

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 6, 2017.

1. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    I couldn't believe i got pole on a controller for that first race, and then to make my way through the field in the second race really makes me want a PS4 and GTS
    JonoStan96, Hatfield and emmo46 like this.
  2. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Knew it was going to be tough to keep @Adam Wyman behind in the championship tables on the longest straight of the season, but managed to sneak ahead of him on the grid with my last qualy lap. However a first corner incident caused @aranteamo to spin out in front of me, forcing me off track to go around him while Adam managed to miss it all and skipped off into 2nd position and later onto the win, so it was just about over before it started. Must've used up my luck as I often found myself losing time from being overtaken on the straights and from either being held up through the middle section or through being destabilised from rear bumps, but sometimes that's just racing.
    Managed to just get ahead of a midfield incident at the start of race 2 and began to chase down the leaders with @Hatfield doing his best to annoy and eventually battling past me. All I had left to do was to stay in his slipstream, fend off @Captain_Risky_21 and watch Adam make his way up the order to eventually finish right behind me over the final laps.
    Even with the podium finish, I can only match my worst points haul from another high speed round (Daytona) so am a bit disappointed I'll lose out through the drop round. But take nothing away from Adam's consistent high performance with 4 race wins and podiums in half of the races throughout the season for a well deserved title win! :thumbsup:
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    With no sign of a protest here are the final charts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    CaptainRisky21, Bluemoon and Hatfield like this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations to @Adam Wyman for taking out the outright championship after dropped rounds are deducted and for romping away with the Div 2 crown as well.. Congratulations to @B-Spec Bob for winning the Div 1 section and accumulating the most points in the outright contest, sort of like taking the minor championship win and then losing the grand final. Congratulations to @natmanscoop for taking the hotly contested div 1B crown. Well done lads :thumbsup:
  5. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    @Adam Wyman youve made me regret convincing you to join the ROOZ community as you've won a championship before me :laugh: :laugh:
    In all seriousness well done on a heavily improved season from last and a pretty solid championship win. Looking forward to GT Sport and pCARS 2 so we can finally race each other in the league. Hurry up and get that PS4!!!
    :)
    B-Spec Bob, Adam Wyman and Hatfield like this.
  6. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Congrats @Adam Wyman! For the short time i have been a part of this community you have been consistently lightning quick, well deserved win!
    B-Spec Bob and Hatfield like this.