AC Assetto Corsa - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Apr 24, 2013.

1. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

How much is wind going to effect racing? should be interesting
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    In non-downforce related cars, not much. The biggest factor you will notice will be the Wind Direction affecting how powerful a slipstream is. If you're driving into the wind behind another car, you'll be a rocket ship compared to them.
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

vice versa if you get a wind blowing up ya freckle slipstream won't really do :):):):) depending on the speed of the wind
  4. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

the new Toyota Celica ST185 Turbo is fun as hell on transfargen hill climb
    KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @Tovey_4saken is there any update the to DSpec2.0 cars? Don't seem to work anymore :(
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Dspec cars are supposedly getting an overhaul in next few months guy is still wrapping up the formula drift pack

Couple guys I drift with who do pro 2 and track days in real life are starting on a pack soon using real measurements from their car's will post something up when they get some of the car's going
    Driftoz and KoAStR like this.
  8. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Rolz likes this.
  9. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    So many to choose from
  11. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    1984 288 GTO looks awesome can't wait for that one. I'm going for the enzo
  12. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ermagherd dreams have come true the '67 312 is coming!
    AC now has two of the best cars from Grand Prix Legends... :inlove:

As for voting the F333 Sp looks awesome.
    Enzo, testarossa '84 or '57, and the '90 F1 too... :x3:
    Peter Wise likes this.
  13. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    That update finally dropped from the D-spec guy's haven't had a chance to try it yet but should all hopefully be in order
    http://www.acdriftingpro.com/dspec3.html

Here is a little drift pack of my own with modified ziptie r32 and acc r33 with vq also featuring my Achillies tyre pack which is getting great feedback from the drifting community :http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ov4wpc06y6ptip/Tovey_Patch_Skylines.zip

And finally, a track which maybe the racing enthusiast guy's can have a play with.It is an indoor go karting track that I converted some time ago for drift use, but does feature race pit boxes.

Do note I haven't tested them so hopefully no grid line stuff up's, requires reflections to be on max for correct concrete reflections and intended lighting, best used with the kunos movie filter

Absolute mountain of work went into it with new shading and 3d assets honestly the best track I've done so far but can't track down the original creator so all credit to him euro danny where ever you are :thumbsup: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cab2jq3aattxmt3/kartrek_tp.zip
    Driftoz and KoAStR like this.
  14. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

thanks tovey!
    downloading!
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Love the wee touches like the VB stubbie and the busted up quarter panel, rear lights on the R32... niice.
    Default turbo is 0% so make sure to crank that up and the cockpit camera is centre needs some adjusting :) Good fun thanks Tovey.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  16. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    ahh must of saved my camera settings instead of going back to default :laugh: I use the center so I can see both sides when in tandem :thumbsup: default turbo 0 is on purpose 0 is mods original power level I just flick through the turbo settings via wheel when driving or numbers on keyboard :thumbsup:I didn't do the model just the Redbull skin, can and vb was just texture replace cause I was sick of seeing the water bottle and coffee can :roflmao: then physics tweaks shaders lights so on, the r33 was complete redo on the physics with dampers and few other things shared with the r32 once again shaders, clean up of textures and file size for fps performance so on :thumbsup:

idea behind the 2 cars with my patch is they are well rounded and very predictable perfect for tandem and touge against some of the quicker mods out there without needing ridiculous power or steering lock :laugh:
    KoAStR likes this.
  17. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

18. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I did a thing with the new thing!
    David Brister likes this.
  19. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Only reason i want to buy that DLC is that car :confused:
  20. mtbmuz

mtbmuz New Recruit

Did some experimenting with getting online for AC today. Everything was pretty cool until I got on one particular server. It was a F1 based server using Spa track. I wanted to spend some time getting a feel for the car and the track and admit I was a little off the pace in some sections. Another driver rammed me from behind into a corner (There was only 3 of us on the track) causing both of us to crash. I took it to be an accident, reset back at the pits and continued driving. Over the next 1/2 hour, this same guy seemed to appear behind me every time I was on a good lap... and he rammed me again and again and again. I got the :):):):)s in the end and left the server. Now when I go to log onto other servers, I get rejected because of my 'minorating'. Have I done irrepairable damage to my online rep or is there an easy fix? Will driving in single player help my rating or does it need to be online? Sorry for the Newbie questions.