Greetings from the Philippines

Discussion in 'New Members' started by te9500rpm, Sep 19, 2017.

1. te9500rpm

te9500rpm New Recruit

PSN ID
    te9500rpm
    Hi guys looking forward to try and join on your league races. Would like to know what time and when you guys do it? Cheers!! :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome !
    What are you keen on racing ?
    We have a little break for a few weeks, before we get into our new seasons of PCARS 1 or 2, GT sport will be popular here as well......

Are you based in the Philippines ? We will have to check any lag issues, and go from there !
    Our normal league races are on sunday nights for PCARS / GT sport and we also have a thursday F1 league....all depends what game you want to race i guess.

Cheers
    Stu
    te9500rpm likes this.
  3. te9500rpm

te9500rpm New Recruit

PSN ID
    te9500rpm
    Thank you for the warm welcome stucar17! :)

I would like to inquire for the races on PCARS, PCARS2, and GT Sport on what time of the week and what day of the week you guys do them. :)

As for connection issues i never had any kind of that with my leagues in the UK and in ESL. I am based in the Philippines and have a 20mbps download and 20mbps upload connection solely for my PS4. Ping is 2ms on my end from my ISP. :)

Cheers!
    Terence
  4. tafamare

tafamare Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    tafamare, Steam: pixel_therapy
    te9500rpm likes this.
  5. te9500rpm

te9500rpm New Recruit

PSN ID
    te9500rpm
    Thank you mate! I havent dropped by on our local gaming store yet to get my copy of PCARS2 later in the week once i get time off work im getting the game and would like to try and join with you guys there! :)

Cheers!
    Terence
    tafamare likes this.
  6. tafamare

tafamare Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    tafamare, Steam: pixel_therapy
    Yes I was up till 1.30 am on the night of the release (22 Sep) with the guys from this league.. We were testing out the online setting and dynamic weather and it was Awesome!! There were lots of crashes, but the point was mostly to see how the game performs and get familiar with multiplayer so it was a more casual than say and actual league race... my PSN ID: tafamare message me when you get the game!
    Tafadzwa (Tee)
    te9500rpm likes this.