GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, May 20, 2016.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Basically we’ve been told free DLC

Obviously with credits to purchase in game, as long as they can lock us down to play this game with a reason to by not giving us every inch right away, mainly how GTAV is still so successful 4 years later feeding free DLC but you’ve gotta grind for it

Whereas Ian bell leaves nothing on the table and demands pay to play for the entire period of the game with 0 actual milestone rewards.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  2. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Yeah, only for arcade. I haven't started Sport mode yet but I'd assume it's open slather.
    I'm the same as Musta, logged in and was up to level 8 almost straight away. Didn't realise how many cars the DIgital Deluxe version gave. I've already got about 20-25 cars now, with the carry overs from demo, freebies and prizes for license tests.
  3. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:
    I don't mind it, given the fact I love RPG games where grinding and levelling up can be prevalent.....
    seth123 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    should do.
    these achievements that they have include things like money earned or time played or distance driven so all of that includes online
    there are online specific ones too I believe like for wins and poles etc
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Gran Turismo has been a “CARPG” since 1997, so what’s the problem?
    Only time I can think of when the grind was bad was GT5 where even road going supercars were locked away until the level 20’s...
    For me anyway not having anything to go for in a game really takes away the appeal
    RHINO11 likes this.
  6. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    For anyone that tries to continue this GTS v pCARS argument now both are fully released...
    Leave it at this;
    While both being racing games are quite different in many aspects, people love gts, people love pcars, people love both.
    Both games are good enough to hold a sunday night league and both have respectable sized entry lists....Don't bag the other game, we are all entitled to an opinion and we can all dicsuss each games pro's and con's. There is no need to try and trash another game and influence others especially if you haven't played the game on ps4, taken the time to set it up hoy you like it and played in private lobbies with ROOZers....both games are gonna have :):):):)ers in the public lobbies.

Don't call me a hypocrite based of my nursery rhyme comment regarding the grinding I made above...'twas a simple joke
    REVO_Bryan, garyw61 and Hatfield like this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    poking the bear doesnt help though, and a lot have done it.

both are great games, for different reasons IMO...the end
    garyw61, leeboy910 and RHINO11 like this.
  8. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    As always Stu, the voice of reason!
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy I made the first post :( :( :cry::cry:
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    good job mini-stu ;)
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    mini stu....
    [​IMG]
    Spidey_11, SuiCid3 and RHINO11 like this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    rhino11=stucar16
  13. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    WTF MAN!!! I didn't give you the rights to my image!! I'm taking you to court :mad::mad::mad:
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Don't let stu hear you say that! :ninja:
    Edit: took too long to post they beat me to it lol

I've long been over the way that GT has made us grind for the cars, I was kind of hoping they would swing away from that.
    So much so that I even used the money glitch in GT6 to bank up as much credit as I could while keeping my sanity in check. This is coming from the person who doesn't normally use glitches or 'hacks' in games.

Single player/career mode doesn't interest me whatsoever anymore as I'd rather be racing against you bunch, so if grinding away via online is doable, then I guess that's the way it has to be done... unless someone finds out another money glitch!
  15. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    The forums would fall into a post-apocalyptic state let's be honest :laugh::laugh: :laugh:
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you can apparently just set up a custom very hard race against 1 other car with a time finish for how ever many hours you sleep and just park the car. then come back and cross the line for 2nd place and lots of credits
    Spidey_11 and SuiCid3 like this.
  17. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    12.3gig big fella
    7 joyous hours to go
  18. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    I got the Mrs to pick up my copy and was downloaded by the time I finished the longest day of work ever
  19. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yeah I’ll have to wait until data rollover tomorrow to download it...

At least the 250 page Apex book will keep me occupied until then!
  20. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Well. Downloading the update now, played a bit of arcade mode to get my pad settings all good. I have used X and Square as accel/brake since gt3, so im not gonna change, but i seriously hope they add in throttle control using those buttons in the 12.3gigs of update. It makes driving without TC a right pain.