PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Furters

Furters New Recruit

Sorry but after racing in the group, and being spun off the track, with no communication between drivers, this isn't the league for me
    Zachery likes this.
  2. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Had to leave early, head wasn't in this race at all have personal issues I needed to contend and a kid to look after, sorry all

A bug happened though iirc Tuddy went off track at the hairpin and I believe I passd him cleanly but the game told me to return my position back to him :s
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    @Furters Sorry mate I set up a group message but not everyone was added on there. We usually have a party chat as the sound quality is better. I might see if I can organise 2 rooms in the future. As per league rules mics have to be turned off during quali and race.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @stucar17 After getting disconnected about a dozen times in the meet and greet tonight and finding the Renault steering like a Cadillac after playing GT sport I will be going GTSport for season 1.
    JonoStan96, Zachery and Hatfield like this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    no worries emmo
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Hi mate good pace tonight. With our rules if you where spun whoever Hit you should of redressed giving back the position in the season its recommended you save replays and if there is a problem you can submit a protest and the appropriate action will take place. Sorry your first race at rooz wasn't what you expected. Hope you can give it another go and the racing is what you hope for. As @rossi0nsx has said he and I will have 2 chats open so everyone will know what is happening.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    After most of my many disconnects last night I was in a different colour car when I got back in and had to change back to the one I wanted to use?? frustrating :mad:
  8. Furters

Furters New Recruit

Then it DEFINITELY isn't the league for me. I wish everyone well as your season moves forward
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Game breaking stuff :mad::mad:
    Zachery likes this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    the reason for the mics off during official qualifying and races is to stop unwanted sound coming through from other mics.

Maybe you would better enjoy the more relaxed community events that are run. We use mics during those and have a chat while racing too.
  11. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    As of next week @Anthonyb And I will have a party chat open each then we will communicate between each other so everyone is in the loop. If anyone hasn't accepted my friend request or I haven't sent you a request please add me so I can send invites to the lobby.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, some of the more 'social' events might be your go where we keep mics on and have a laugh while we race.

As Hat said, we turn off mics in our official leagues so guys dont get distracted by others, once the race is over they come back on again.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, can be a little frustrating, however we had no issues in the D1 room last night so can be hit and miss.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, I had a reasonably good night last Tuesday without issues.
  15. Anthonyb

Did you find anything with your psn connection say you where offline you had a red dot with cross through it next to your name.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, when I clicked on my profile icon on the x bar I found an option to switch between online or offline. I did that but was still disconnecting after that. One of the things I found was my steering was very light and insensitive. I don't know if it was because I have been running GTS a lot and got used to that or if I have incorrect wheel settings, I've tried re calibrating several times and varying the angle but it makes no difference. I also find the higher force back settings just make my desk shake unrealistically without improving my feel or control. the Renault felt like the 60 Ford Galaxie I used to own, lots of lock and really numb.
  17. Anthonyb

What wheel are you on
  18. Anthonyb

Really enjoyed last night looks like it should be a interesting season. 1 small gripe I have is @Ant_427 spun infront of me and I had no where to go and gave him a small tap got past him only to be told by the race director to give position 1 back in the time of Ant and I getting going again @rossi0nsx caught up and passed the position was classed as being given back so we raced on. Technically I should of been made give a spot back to Ant (even though it wasn't my fault) so the in game penalties don't really work properly. Let alone t_b's pit lane penalty.
  19. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Yeah sorry about that Ant, got you tangled up in my mess and was wondering why you were trying to redress.
  20. Anthonyb

All good mate I think the mods are looking at running with penalties off maybe. Is that right @stucar17