GT Sport Season 1 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    One thing I would like to ask for some tips on.... how the hell do you get a decent start? It seems like there is some skill required rather than the GT6 full throttle approach
  2. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Just launch in full throttle, with tc turned to 1, and set it back to 0 once you get past 20km/h. It worked well last night off pole.
    Hatfield likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Hzar @Jayden Mills @burn_in_rayn
    For the new guys, if you did race last night, I hope you enjoyed your baptism of fire into ROOZ leagues. Let me know if you have any concerns ;)
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield, do you have razors FL for the race?. yours was very impressive :thumbsup:
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I'll have to grab another shot from the replay. Those shots were after the race so it doesn't show.

Unless you want to get it when you get on gt sport tonight?

oh and thank you ;)
    I pushed really hard on that final lap with the best fuel mapping to see if I could pull a miracle after my poor start
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I may not be on gtsport until tomorrow night.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok see how I go unless someone beats me to it
    emmo46 likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I will have to check whether I have razor on my friends list, I should have as we have race in season together before.
  10. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    @emmo46
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    As usual the ring throws up some crazy stats

I would never have dreamed of having the third fastest lap across all divisions at the ring!! & a decent total time too! I guess that's what one small off-track excursion means in the grand scheme of things
    Zachery and emmo46 like this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    I had a pretty average night last night (obviously lol) :roflmao::roflmao:

Qualy went well, put in a lap with only 2 off rtrack excursions, so i was happy to only be 10 secs behind pole, knowing that if i kept it clean i would be up there. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Race start, or lack of. Got stuck on the Grid, we restarted, and i got stuck again! damn it! :mad::mad:
    Thought it was best to let the race run, and to find/sort the issue during the week.

If @Bluemoon wants, we can run a test night this week with a few if people are keen, can be practice for the weekend with testing all in one.

In Summary, Im disappointed, but not at anyone here. You guys did all you could and i thank you all for your patiance. I do understand that this is the first race on a new game, and to expect no issues would be naive of us all. I can accept that it was my turn to experience the downside of online gaming.:poop::poop:

Anyway, Congratz to @razor4797 and to the other podium sitters. :D

Onwards to next week and to an issue free race next weekend!
    razor4797 and emmo46 like this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am wondering if a rejoin to the room for the stuck participant might work... have to wait and see
    Zachery likes this.
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yeah possibly, thats probably what i wouldve tried next if i wanted to try again last night. Be good if we can get the same scenario again and then leave/rejoin to fix it. If we cant get the issue to happen again, then we will be guessing come next weekend.
    With the week off in F1 it gives me more nights to suss it out too, which is a plus
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Tell me where you offloaded the sandbags so I can pick them up. GP circuit or Nordschleife? :p
    Hatfield, emmo46 and Zachery like this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i dropped them out of little holes in the car into the gravel traps during the qualifying outlap
  17. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Then @Luckgoesmyway must’ve picked them all up already. Damn!
    Hatfield and emmo46 like this.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hmm, :unsure: it just occurred to me that razorpod50 and razor4797 are different peoples. I need to get razor4797 in my FR list.
    JonoStan96 and Hatfield like this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @incey
    Naa nana nanaa na nanaa!
  20. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Doesn't work.