PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hey guys...... huge apologies for the cluster :):):):) that was round 1.... @SUBGTRACER @clynt reynolds copped the worst of it, and yes it should have been sorted much earlier than Sunday afternoon, however the week before for me was a nightmare....

@SUBGTRACER i can assure you that this isnt the normal way we do things, but do appreciate it leaving a sour taste....

I knew things were going pear shaped with the number of messages i was getting through the div 2 qual and while i was racing !

We have 3 options.... notwithstanding the fact we need to get a solid host for R2
    1. Have a re-run at the end of the season (i would like to see this - the fast guys are still fast !)
    2. Put it down to teething problems and both coyote and GT get last place points and can use as their drop round.
    3. I move someone down to D2 and i come back and host.....

I know option 1 'probably' wont suit the guys who got a result, but when you look at the bigger picture i know what i would like to see.....Hate the fact 2 new guys get a raw deal, when ultimately i have to take some of the blame for the room hosting duties and late changes.

What happened to @nigegunz ? Coyote said he got stuck in the pits in the last qual, and then couldn't move off the line.....Was there anyone else who DSC ???

If you are against option 1 totally, send me a PM....A re-run on a regular sunday night would be on the 17th Dec...or earlier if we could get everyone available....
    Now, where are the panadol .....
    clynt reynolds likes this.
  2. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    May I suggest that Kart hosts if he is wanting to do that? The room felt pretty solid last night once we actually got going.
    Figure we do owe a bit of an apology to poor @stucar17 regarding the millions of notifications you received while racing, would have been a little distracting!!
    Personally I would like to see RD 1 scrapped for Div 1 and have it re-run in week 8 of the season.
    I may be wrong but I saw after lap 2, 3 cars now on the main straight instead of 1....I would suggest @nigegunz got involved in the crash between SubGT and Coyote's parked car and DSC'd as a result. Could be wrong but I THINK that is what happened
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i like it when you talk rationally and calmly.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Kart-No-1, what do you think about hosting ?

would like to get this sorted asap.....Failing that we can try Rhino to host as when he did it before it seemed to work ok..HOWEVER at this stage i would prefer he just concentrated on his driving.

The results below are PROVISIONAL based on whether we re-run or not...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Don’t tell me we went through all that last night for nothing, 11 out of 14 actually raced how is that fair for the other 11 of us.. what happens if Me or stozza or anyone else get disconnected or taken out of the race on the re run,
    Rhino is probly happy to re run because he had a few spins and could have potentially won it.
    Glitches and disconnects happens occasionally, just what happens with online racing, that’s why we have drop rounds is it not??
    Coojak3009 and Hatfield like this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    true...Have been mulling over this all morning and the reality is, the only real option is to put down to bad night and the guys use as a drop round....

Agree, if we do a rerun, and someone else gets disconnected or whatever, then they could argue for the same thing.....I feel for the guys that got bent over, and suggest that they get last place finish of 12th pending on what happened to @nigegunz ..... need to know so can work out how to do points....

i wonder as well @v8power383 seems to be ok when he hosts.... that could possibly be an option to kart doing it ?
  7. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    No other cars were involved while I was on track , I slammed into Coyote " scared the :):):):) out of me actually " :)
    Again no other car was involved with me while I was on track , in saying that I was facing the wrong way sitting on the wall for one lap and left .
  8. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

Don't stress Stu. I am sure as mature men, Sub and I will drop the round so we can carry on as planned. Yes we need to sort during the week. So guys please make yourself available for usual practice time(7.20pm ESDT) TUESDAY evening. I shall be hosting. Room will open at obove mentioned time. I want to help Stu out as much as I can. Thanks guys. Please get back to me....Cheers Clynt.
    Anthonyb, Hatfield and stucar17 like this.
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Just quietly I spun 4 times and finished 3 seconds off the lead....I would definitely go for a re-run haha
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    H
    nice lap in qual too mate.
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    we can try you as host..... need to get as many in to test properly though and also test Kart as an option too.
    @SUBGTRACER i think using as your drop round is the only real viable solution.......
  12. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Yep , I would not want the round to be re - run . as for the guys that did perform well and managed to make the most of it .
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  13. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    errrrr what is a drop round :)
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just the top 6 of the 7 results are taken in case of things that happened last night...So everyone 'drops their worst round'

Was put in from very early on for a number of reasons
    - real life getting in the way !!
    - disconnections
    - bad races where something happens out of someones control

Nothings perfect, but at least it can make up for things like last night
  15. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i eventually got out of the pits for a quali lap. if id matched my pb from earlier in the day i wouldve been around p7 which is where i quallied all of last season in the FormulaB
    i got a :):):):) start & hung out wide thru t2, then got caught up in the spinning pair ahead of me out of t6. once i got going again, i just pulled up on the straight when i saw 2 still on the grid thinkn we would go again (you did the right thing Kart)

im def in for prac tomoro night, rooz racing is ******* brilliant
  16. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

At least you where not fighting for the lead 13 laps in to dsc like I did rnd 1 last season. These things happen to test us I think. All else fails hit the piss.
    SuiCid3, SUBGTRACER and Kieran_B33 like this.
  17. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

lool i was rolling up in qually
    Anthonyb likes this.
  18. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    With myself running the random races Tuesday nights and having no issues maybe I should have a go at hosting as for some reason I have issues getting in a room if I'm one of the last to join
    stucar17, Coojak3009 and SuiCid3 like this.
  19. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I agree. Haven't had many problems when v8 hosted a room, but so much crap for him when he tries to join other rooms.
  20. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    What points are Coyote, Sub, and Nige getting Stu? I know Coyote and Sub had trouble getting into (and staying in) the room, I assume we're treating them as disconnections? What about Nige?