PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    The problem was after you and Slambo rubbed i made it through and wss ahead, but you tapped me on the apex of the sweeper which spun me around and ruined a lot of guys racing
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Get that vid in AO.
    If protest pending no replies in here please.
    dj2ca likes this.
  3. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I managed to spin myself out 3 times , not a sole near me at any of these 3 times .

Just me and the fence
    Anthonyb likes this.
  4. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Was wondering that myself , I think Stu has the qualifying ......
  5. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I have them. Will post them tonight.
    SUBGTRACER and stucar17 like this.
  6. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

colourful, completely unnecessary & even far more unacceptable imo. v8 was hosting after surgery earlier in the week & not driving yet being abused for making a huge effort ensuring everyone got a fair go

dsc in qually this time, & even tho id got a banker lap in it was obviously dismissed when i dsc (SMS could learn something from F12017 on this regard). once i got back in i had a chance to make it for a flyer, cutting dunlop something wicked & then missing out on crossing the start/finish line by less than a second.....
    there is a freedom that comes with starting near the back & i got the best launch off the line ive ever had in this game
    great racing guys, a thoroughly enjoyable race
  7. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Results in the div 1 psn chat page
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I had all mics off prior to race so I wasn't going to get distracted , I didn't hear any of the conversation .

Well I started ok coming from 4th and ending up in 3rd after watching a little bump and grind in the first corner , 5 laps in 3rd with Rhino and Slambo slowly making distance before I completely overcooked the thing and spun " back into 9th " , start again!
    Slowly get back to I think 7th only to overcook on the same corner doing the same thing " back to 9th or 10th". start again !
    I cooked it for a 3rd time and somehow managed to get back to 7th with me right up 6th and 5th on the finish line .
    Was a enjoyable race even with me managing to make a complete botch off it !
    Anthonyb likes this.
  9. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Well I hope that prick never comes back, serious anger problems, can’t believe he was so upset and abusing everyone in the party chat we had even started first room on time..

Oh well good race all, was lucky to get through turns 1 and 2 unscathed after a couple little bumps that was about all that happened rhino stuck with me for a handful of laps thought he was going to get me eventually but he started dropping back, not sure why.. was it your tyres rhino you seemed to push really hard through that long right hander, once I got clear of slipstream was abit Linley just kept my head down no mistakes and brought it home,
  10. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    After Stu’s mammoth efforts to run this league and make sure it goes smoothly and V8’s willingness to run the room he made the start of that race very sour for all of us who had to hear it. Worst thing is his issue was completely invalidated, hope he has a good think about how he acted. (I’m not exactly a saint on the Mic but I don’t think I’ve quite insulted 14 people in one go)
    @stucar17 you do an incredible job with running this league, the countless hours to organise every little setting and make sure everyone gets a fair go in the right division, your efforts don’t go unnoticed and I hope you don’t let one guy with an attitude problem get you down to much. None of this could happen without ya :thumbsup:
    :thumbsup::inlove:
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@dj2 here are the results from last night..

My night......well lets just say i've had better !
    Thanks for the kind words Rhino, but i dont do this for people to blow smoke up my backside.
    I do it because i enjoy racing, and enjoy the company....That said, if people think i have dropped the ball here and want to take control of things then please put your hand up. What happened at the start of the night was unacceptable, and he is no longer a part of this community. I apologise to @v8power383 and everyone who had to hear it .....

Moving forward, if @v8power383 is happy to, and everyone else is cool with it, he will be ok to host again from next week. From all reports there was nothing wrong with the room when v8 set it all up. I will then go back to Div 2.....
    "IF' you want me to host D1 i will, but lets finalise it ASAP......

As for the race, i couldn't get my head right in qual, starting 9th nearly 7 10ths off my PB.....i didnt want to get in anyone's way so pulled over at turn 1 to let everyone through and cruise behind....I saw a massive crash with @AOCleaner74 and @mikeruntbike involved so stopped and let them stay ahead.....by lap 7 my humour rating was pretty low, so pulled into the pits to park up......Just to top it off, the AI took over and drove me back onto the track straight into the front runners......I'm not sure who the green car was that tapped me, but apologies to anyone it affected....the only way out was to exit the room or you would have had my sorry ass on the track at 60klms for 20 odd laps....

All i'll say to finish, is i hope everyone has taken stock after what happened......This should be a fun thing for us to do, we arent racing for sheep stations and i would hope people can reflect on how much respect we show each other both on the forum and more importantly on the track.....
    Might see you tonight
    Stu
  12. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I'm here to RACE ! so Lets RACE !
    When I'm not spinning around and around oh and around .
  13. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Sorry To Hear About All The lingo flying around last night , hope all your guys feel better today after it. Happened to me the night before. Know how you all feel. Chins up Mates! Cya next week.
  14. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    What times are we chasing this week?
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I reckon 58s will be the order of the day in div 1
  16. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    @dj2ca please make sure you give coyote points as he did make an effort to complete.
  17. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR

Rest assured he won't easily find a way back on the forums. :speechless:
    RHINO11, SuiCid3 and v8power383 like this.
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i would say hes waived rights to any points.....

EDIT: None of my business i know.
  19. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Hi guys sorry for leaving last night I wasn't feeling very well and I wasn't going to have him speak to me like that after helping host to help him out but enough of that on to next week I'm not sure if I'll be able to race but I'm happy to host if everyone's happy with me as host
  20. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not...

My gut feeling is that he's forfeited any points, and being that he won't be back it'd be pointless anyway.

In the end the decision is up to @stucar17 but I'm pretty confident Coyote will be receiving exactly 3/5's of F-all.
    Zachery and Anthonyb like this.