PCARS-2 Project CARS - 2 General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stucar17, Jun 8, 2017.

1. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Just a opinion , but ! they new the ps4 version was a mess on release ............... Why did you only see PC version previews , when ps4 is the highest selling format of the 3 machines .
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    no idea !
    Anyway, onwards and upwards !
  3. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Yes all we can do is wait to see what the patch does or does not do for us :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    How do these online lobbys work..when i watch youtube its always easy to find a race about to start, but whn i jump online every race is either running or as soon as i jump on i get booted off before i get a lap in...starting to think if u dont join one of these racing forums and pre organize a few boys ya up :):):):) creek
  5. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Should be a fair few people on tonight, maybe add your PSN to your profile so people can add you
    PaulCox likes this.
  6. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Cheers n Done...Having trouble with the LPQR in the lobbys...i understand what they mean, and i thought that the highlighted letter would correspond with where the race is up to. But for me this doesnt seem so..i click on 1 lobby with the Q highlighted and the race is almost over...or i click on one i think is in practice but its at the end of qualifying ....what am i missing mate
  7. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Add me also if you like
    PaulCox likes this.
  8. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Most reviewers/youtubers are PC based.
  9. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Just remembered to ask this..over the last month i have bought 2 BRAND new copies of Project cars 2 from EB games..in the first copy i had 2 Japanese Car Pack Bonus DLC Vouchers with different codes....both when entered said they had already been used..i rang EB Games and they said..ohh well sometimes that happens. Then i bought a second NEW copy and had 3 of the same Vouchers this time...all with the same problem.

So my question is....is OHH well this sometimes happens a good enough answer as the second time the what we will say "kind pretty lady" liked to point out that the game is discounted now and i shouldent complain anway, a good enough answer.
  10. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Email Sony Australia. They *may* help.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    get what you paid for or get a refund
    PaulCox likes this.
  12. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I had an issue with a DLC code, don't call them, send an email outlining that you haven't received what you've paid for. Also outline that the previous responses you've received are unavailable. I had my issue resolved pretty quickly via email after letting them know exactly how badly they had stuffed up.
    PaulCox likes this.
  13. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    They can't help because that item isn't actually on their store. I tried them and they were very helpful but in the end I had to go through EB.
    SuiCid3 and PaulCox like this.
  14. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Cheers guys, ill go an email route but not real worried , just gets disappointing after awhile with lack of customer service these days. Glad to here i wasnt the only one in the boat tho
  15. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    isn't it a problem with pcars itself ? I have the same issue
  16. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hey boys,
    Anyone here already have a fanatec wheel and can share some force feedback settings with me? I got the game a few days ago but I can’t drive with the base settings. Braking results in shudders and spinning (yes I have abs on) and the steering is just dead.
    GT3’s at Imola I cant beat 1:49’s.... that’s 4 seconds off normal times :(

*edit. The track record said 1:34. I’m guessing this is in any car and not restricted to GT3’s. I thought as I was in a GT3 it would only display the best GT3 time.
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    on pc or PS4 ? '
    I could give you my base settings for the T500 but its kinda comparing apples with oranges
  18. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    mmm, not sure if anyone has a fanatec......ill get you mine tonight and see if they work....is common knowledge though thet the centre feeling on pcars is a bit dead...everything else feels good though
  20. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5