PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Yep, gotta acount for the stupid southern states and their fasination with moving clocks
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Qld is now 20years and 1 hour behind:roflmao:
    George and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  3. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    I'd love Perth to have daylight savings but a load of dumbasses voted against it
  4. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I will be missing tonight. See everyone next weekend and good luck.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @rossi0nsx I have decepticon in div 3 tonight. Have added him to the div 3 chat
  6. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Good luck all, have a good race
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  7. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Got a headache won't be racing tonight
  8. Anthonyb

9. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Great to meet and race you all, awsome close racing and clean until i hit rossi at t1 due to glitching during the race, my apologies to all and especially to rossi. Plus acquiring a sticking throttle didnt help either. Its great to be apart of the raceonoz crew and looking forward the redbull cuircut next week. Great race and race ya later.
  10. Anthonyb

Self induced mate
  11. Anthonyb

Race report
    Didn't get much practice in to warm up before the race as had sick kids. So my qually time was way off where I know it should have been.
    Got a cracking start and by turn 1 was 3rd but I noticed a car absolutely flying well into the breaking area. Watch what potentially could have been a big mess I hesitated and dropped back to 5th behind Rossi with Benny pushing me from behind with a small mistake back to 6th the 3 of us where covered by a second for about 7 laps until benny lagged into Rossi gifting me 4th time to get on with it and try to catch freddy. I couldn't seem to close the gap of 9 sec but as the race got to about 16 laps gone I was starting to real him in with the gap back to 3 sec freddy made a mistake at turn 1 letting me past. With about 5 laps to go my next victim was antlloyd yet again for the final laps I was hunting him down pulling him in close to a second a lap but I ran out of laps finishing 3.5 sec behind. Great to get back on the podium.
    Congratulations TB on the win too quick for us well done Ant on second and keeping TB honest for a while.
    On to redbull ring after a quick run there last night TB will be the one to beat again.
    See you on track
    Ant
  12. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

essteedee here - Good race guys and congrats to TB on the win!

Now for me this was the first time I actually got any practice in at all.. was happy with Quali and for the first 5-7 laps I felt I was doing pretty good.. then I lost it on t1 and by rhythm went with it.. need to snap out of pushing the car as inhumanly aas possible as my consistency went with it and in the later half I was losing it virtually every lap...

Next round could be easier but yeah consistency for me is the big thing I need to work on getting tired of looking at nothing but asphalt :D
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Great racingb last night. Wasn't happy with my qually time as i had done a low 59 earlier in the day, but it was enough to secure pole. Got a good start to hold onto 1st place and started to build a gap. All was going well until i brushed the grass on the exit of turn 5 and had a massive lose. Managed not to spin but came to a dead stop sideways. By the tin i got going, antloyd just got in front, and we had a great battle for a few laps until i managed to get a decent pass to stick a started to build the gap again.
    Looking forward to red bull ring next week, looks like i have decent place there too.
  14. Anthonyb

So after last night at redbull we need to be doing 1.31.xxx I think to keep up with you:alien:
  15. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Great race last night. Well done to TB for another solid performance and to Antb for rounding out the podium. Looking forward to next week, hopefully the shorter races will see me finish on what resembles some kind of rubber!!
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Anthonyb like this.
  16. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  17. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Gday all raceonoz racers, the time of 1.31 still the par time for the redbull cuircut and also anybody going to be online tonight, keen for some practice and race practice? Have a good day and race ya later.
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I think you'd be at the pointy end if you can run consistent 31's.
  19. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Definitely, best I've done was a 31.2 I think.
  20. Anthonyb

31s are fast best I've done is a 32.05x