GT Sport Season 1 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    bloody @grassies all he had to do was keep @razor4797 behind him for a few more laps... lol
    grassies likes this.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    You were much faster so there was no point blocking, i thought it would be easier for both of us if I held the inside
  3. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    I couldn't handle the pressure.
    incey likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you cannot make it for any particular round, could you please POST HERE when you know you won't be attending

(or in your division PSN chat)
  5. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Couple of shots
    Race 1 ,T1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Race 2 ,T1
    [​IMG]

The pack chasing @incey
    [​IMG]
    stucar17, Spidey_11, pat65 and 11 others like this.
  6. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Geez that Orange is bright. Wish the race would have finished at this point though! lol not sure why my car was so slow - foot to the floor and everyone just breezed past me. Was on default settings, maybe need to getting into tuning?
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    checkout the tuning thread for some ideas :)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-1-911-tunes.2987/
  8. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Tristan Jones and emmo46 like this.
  9. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Found I'm even worse at the next track! :roflmao:
  10. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

So optimal is 2.08.341 but my fastest I can do clean is 2.09.914, is that near the pace? Or more work needed?
    Also my lap is below, any glaring issues to make me more competitive with you guys?

Cheers
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    turn 1
    tighter apex

turn 2
    you missed the apex again, and with the way the corner works, you wash off a lot of speed with that little slide

next few corners maybe just need to use more track.

The last few corners before mcphillamy looked good.

After mcphillamy and for the rest of the descent just need to use more track.

Missed apex at the elbow

Chase was pretty good but your top end might suffer if you get a slipstream, so might want to make that a bit longer

Final corner was decent but you might have gone in a bit hot and not wide enough on entry before turning in
    CAB77 likes this.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I dropped into pat's room last night and the div 4 boys are doing 1:05s. I could only manage 9's. I have some work to do
  13. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    That's the slow Div 4 boys as well. You should of come in earlier @emmo46 with the Div 4 soon to be Div 1 guy was in there......
    Tristan Jones and pat65 like this.
  14. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Check out this video of the fastest ever lap at Bathurst by Jenson Button in an F1.
    Whilst it is grainy, and he is going ridiculously fast, it does reveal how the right line and track usage opens up the corners.
    It might help with confidence of attacking some corners with more aggression.
    Also great to watch just for the WOW factor.
    Tristan Jones and grassies like this.
  15. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Handy feedback - thanks appreciate all that. Now my final exam has been completed I am no longer focused on something else, will put some hard laps in later and try and improve my times! :)
  16. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Blimey thats impressive!
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    This Sunday's Bathurst round will be a retro round!

Try your hand a creating a retro livery to run this Sunday

This is something I would like to continue for upcoming seasons too. Photographers get those cameras ready!

Sorry for the late notice

I will be running my 1998 winning volvo replica livery
    [​IMG]
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i might run a livery that existed before stickers and fancy paint. think fred flintstone racing
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    you and me both
    Easyprey007 and emmo46 like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    R4.
    Bathurst - 21 laps - 0800 Sunny

Car : Porsche 911 RSR 2017 (509hp 1243Kg)
    Tuning: Allowed
    Wear : x1
    Tyre Regs : RH
    Fuel Depletion : x1
    Initial Fuel : Default
    Qualifying regs : Open
    Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start 8:30 AEDT

[​IMG]

ok Guys....Some great racing again last week....very few issues which was good to see......

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Give racing room, and turn Hell corner, into Heaven corner (<<bad joke)

TRACK LIMITS :
    As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.
    There are a couple of spots here where running wide does give an advantage.... Making a mistake or 2 is expected, however doing it continually to gain advantage WILL RESULT in a post race penalty.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : NO
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Follow the correct entry/exits and try not to cut the unbroken lines, doing so, and impeding another driver, may result in a penalty

BLUE FLAGS :
    Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. That said, race leaders cant barge their way past either. Please use your brains here, and give room when you can !

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until MIDNIGHT MONDAY night following the race to submit a protest, and MIDNIGHT TUESDAY night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room[​IMG]