GT Sport Season 1 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Tune on next week for its update and December's
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    It’s more about game mechanics and gameplay. More tracks would be great but that’s not the only thing
  3. dunamotornz

dunamotornz Rookie

PSN ID
    SPMotorNZ
    sorry chaps, i'm out, totally spent from karting today and haven't really done any prac so would just be in the way, good luck
  4. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Firstly, well done @Knuckles on that strategy,no one expected the no stop abd it worked wonders.
    Qually
    I set my fastest lap on my first flyer and didnt get near it after that, @Motors560 beat it on the last lap and put me in 2nd.
    Race
    I started ok until i ran quite wide at the cutting, and ended up 3rd behind @Russell, only to get the place back at Murrays after he spun. I started gaining on Motors until I spun at Macphillamy on lap 3, and got 6 second down. Knuckles passed me only to lose it at the dipper, where i got back round him. I was level with Motors for the rest of the stint, with him making a trip across the grass at Macphillamy bringing me within 3 secs. I pitted at lap 15 and didn't take tyres, hoping to make up some ground. I didn't make any up, and Motors took tyres, so I was just lapping on my own for the rest of the race to finish 3rd. I didn't get overtaken unless I made a mistake, and didn't overtake anyone unless they made a mistake. Overall a pretty boring race tbh.
    Russell and Knuckles like this.
  5. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I feel like @Knuckles turned into Houdini that race with his fuel saving strategy. I still have no idea how you managed to save fuel, still be fast and still be in fuel mode 1 for all the race. Not to take anything away from you of course. Just FYI i think i could have done around 18 or so laps the way i was running. I tried saving some fuel but lost like a second over the lap to Risky and decided it wasn't worth it and to keep pushing.

The race i thought was gonna be between myself and @Captain_Risky_21 as we appeared to be the two quickest cars on the track. Everything was going relatively well till i spun at Mcphillamy and lost a bunch of time, Apart from that it was a fairly average race. Thought Risky was trying to gain an undercut so pitted next lap only for him to gain no time at all meaning the pressure was somewhat off. I had the mind set of "Knuckles is gonna pit soon and i'll regain the lead" Only when we got to lap 20 did i realise something was up and that you weren't pitting. I'm pretty gutted TBH but saying that Scotty McLaughlin would be feeling worse right now.
  6. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

3 of us didn’t stop
    CaptainRisky21 and Knuckles like this.
  7. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

My set up and stratagy changed to a no stop on friday night when risky showed his hand at his speed.
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 4 Resuts
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    Race
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    You threw me off when you said you only got 18 laps or so out of a tank of fuel. o_O:laugh:
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Lol.
  11. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    FYI, at Maggiore I only manage to do 10 laps before needing to refuel...:roflmao:
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Thats bad luck
  13. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Happy with tonight didn’t pit and that probably gained me three spots. Was fuel Savin from the start and dropped spots early, got a decent hit at skyline on lap one, maybe I could convince someone to protest him? Anyway started and finished fourth , seems to be my spot in this div.
  14. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Lol. You got my number right
  15. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Yeah I do, are the phones working in Tassie today?
  16. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    @ Motors560 the gap between us for most of that race was 3 secs give or take, which was how much time i lost when i spun, could have been much more interesting.
  17. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I also lost 3-4 seconds with my spin so that would have been the gap anyway.
  18. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    True, and the esses would have been hectic with you rejoining the track in front of me lol
  19. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    A no-stop for you, then?
  20. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Sure why not.