Season III - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Pretty average night for me.
    Qually was crap only managed a 1.07.1 for 8th. Race 1 went relatively well finishing 4th and had a great battle with Knuckles and Rhino who was behind the pair of us. Race 2 was a disaster made a slight misjudgement under brakes coming into turn 1 and lost part of my front wing, Had to nurse the car to lap 6 to put US on.

Note to anyone who might in the slightest chance know someone who develops this game. When you come in to replace a front wing it's meant to give you a new front wing with no damage whatsoever, As you can probably guess that didn't happen for me still had damage and that gave me no chance of coming through the field at all. Also to top it off tried to pass Fezza turn 1 and our wheels interlocked and i ended up worse off. Final point the lag was $hit tonight people were jumping everywhere for me and it made the racing suffer as a consequence. See you guys next week
    fezza and Knuckles like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    You made a mistake then? Auto doesn’t work you need to select Yes caught myself a few times with that trick
  4. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    From what i'm going off this is the final standings for the round. (1st race full points 2nd race half points). Just understand i only did this quickly so their could be mistakes. Don't know what the tiebreak is for Knuckles and myself if this is accurate.
    Jono 31
    Beau 27
    Razor 15
    Motors 13
    Knuckles 13
    Seth 12.5
    Rhino 12
    Nigel 9.5
    Benny 6.5
    Fezza 6
    Luck 5
    Gopher 1
    Pepsi 0
    H1ghsenberg 0
    GTR 0

The thing that threw me was the fact they actually changed the front wing. The stop was 8 seconds and i watched them change the front wing. All good maybe i'll use your idea next time just as a definite but that hasn't happened to me before.
  5. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Looks like I threw away 4th overall with my spin :(
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Oh wow, I’d get a hammer onto the disc for sure then
    JonoStan96, Motors560 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Kind of a ‘meh’ night last night. Got into qualifying and part way through creating my setup (thanks again for doing those videos Jono), my stomach turned to :):):):) (fairly literally...), so spent all of qualifying on the can. Which in reality didn’t really affect me at all, as I started about where I would’ve anyway.

First race, the start was a big whacky. The driver position up the top kept changing like people were crashing out, and we hadn’t even started. Came good when it all got going though. So, lights go out, couldn’t get it off the line. Everyone’s shooting off and I’m sitting there in neutral. Caught the back end of some chaos and I think at one point I got as high as 9th, and once I got in a rhythm, I kind of felt I was going alright enough to not finish last. Untill I hit a ripple strip whilst accelerating and spun into the wall. Didn’t even seem that hard, but to be fair, I’ve been gradually pushing harder and harder and taking more risks in the aim of improvement. So, my car exploded. I’ll post up the battle for 1st at some point, as I focused on that for about 10 laps or so. Looked a good battle.

Second race, I was expecting to be third on the grid. To my surprise, there was no one directly in front of me. Promoted to P2. My highest start position by about 12 places I reckon hahaha. Was quite nerve wracking. And again, couldn’t get it off the line. This time, losing traction and skewing left across the track before I got Control. It’s funny when you do that, bumping someone, and your driver does the whole “what the :):):):) was that” arm gesture as if it was the other cars fault. Apologies to whoever it was I bumped there. Then I got swamped. Try leave racing room in one part of the track, and there’s someone else needing racing room in the other side. Approaching one of the turns, and I’m the meat in a sandwich with an ever decreasing gap on either side. So I panicked and bailed out. By the end of the first lap, I was back in familiar territory at the back end of the field. Was MASSIVELY out of my depth battling for positions at the front. Hopefully didn’t ruin anyone’s race.

Managed to finish on the lead lap for tha Race, which was good. Only just made it across the line to start my last lap before the winner did and at that point I was in 11th, and accidentally assumed that 12th had just been lapped at the depth. Untill he over took me at T1, and then the winner over took me. Literally had to put an overtaking move on the winner of the race. Hahaha.

I’m a touch confused now. When it comes to my signature stats, do I add 2 starts and 1 DNF, or one start and 1/2 a DNF?
    razor4797 likes this.
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Qualli. Matched my TT time was happy with that. Did anyone else lose there setup after there first flyer. For some reason it went to a default. Fortunately it let me reload it before the race. Odd.
    Race 1 was a good battle with motors and rhino. Race 2 lost front wing at turn 1 with some lag teleportng stuff. Crawled round to pits. Ran 17 laps on the ultras, got a few spots back but had nothing to fight with at the end. Glad to actually finish a race. Big fan of sprint round its a nice change
  10. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

you got me & Rhino the wrong way round in the Div 1B tally Hat for last night
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no I didn't... 1b scores are done independently from the main points structure so the sprint round points calculation shows you beating him in 1b but not in the overall table
  12. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i just dont see how he can beat me for the round overall but i beat him in the div
  13. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    that sucks. maybe they should add option to "replace wing with brand new wing" in addition to "replace wing with another from nearest pitlane bin"

Yes I too noticed a couple of badly lagging guys, teleporting all over the place. one was benny, I think it was because he was hot spotting?
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Based on overall champs
    Nige = 2(9th Overall) + 7.5 (3rd Overall - Half Points) = 9.5
    Rhino = 8(6th Overall) + 4(6th Overall - Half Points) = 12

Based on Div1B Champs
    Nige = 12(4th Div1B) + 12.5 (1st Div1B - Half Points) = 24.5
    Rhino = 18(2nd Div1B) + 9(2nd Div1B - Half Points) = 27

Should Rhino not have actuallty taken both tables? @Hatfield

Happy to be corrected if im wrong, bit of a rush maffs job
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Happy to prove it lol

In the overall standings:
    Nige
    race 1 = 2 pts
    +
    race 2 = 15/2 = 7.5 pts
    =
    9.5pts

rhino
    race 1 = 8 pts
    +
    race 2 = 8/2 = 4 pts
    =
    12 pts
    -------rhino beats nige overall 12 to 9.5

In the 1B standings:
    Nige
    race 1 = 15 pts
    +
    race 2 = 25/2 = 12.5 pts
    = 27.5 pts

rhino
    race 1 = 18 pts
    +
    race 2 = 18/2 = 9 pts
    = 27 pts
    -------nige beats rhino in 1b 27.5 to 27
    nigegunz and JonoStan96 like this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI 1B positions for both races:
    race 1
    knuckles
    rhino
    nige
    h1gnsenberg

race 2
    nige
    rhino
    knuckles
    h1gnsenberg
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Doesnt benny come 3rd for 1b in race1 though?
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I still have benny down as div 1a... but I know he was allowed to use tc

to be honest I would rather do away with the separate points tables for div 1b and div 2 and just have an overall points table with the same points we run in sunday league
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Benny is 1b, but i would agree with the one table and one set of points, but then people dont race because they feel points are out of reach. So we have to do multiple tables to keep people happy o_O
  20. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Well that’s depressing