Season Lucky No. 13!! That's No Pirate, It's A GTaaaRrrgh!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Another season run and done lads. Thanks for getting on board. As always keep your eyes peeled and watch the forum for info on upcoming events. Maybe some V8's in the offseason??
    krunch, c4rLo5, bmx_mtb_boy and 5 others like this.
  2. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

When is the prize draw?
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Being a cross platform draw it will be when the other seasons finish towards end of month.
    krunch likes this.
  4. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Last race was a fun end to a fun season.
    Glad ill never have to drive that thing again tho! It did make for good racing in the end which is the main thing. Not having ballast was a nice change and didnt really make a differnce in the end imo.
    Congrats to K, Ed and Marty!
    Great driving all season you guys.
    Thanks to QC for the server setup and the admins and sponsors for another good season.
    Bring on the next one.
    tezpez85, jlynn777, Anon666 and 2 others like this.
  5. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Well done Koastr! Smashed it out the park.
    Sorry I missed last few rounds, wedding / manflu upon return. Bring on AC#14!
    Bogor and Anon666 like this.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks Tez good to see you back.

With the cross platform teams championship starting up again next season will sync up with the console leagues due to start 11 th Feb..

Might have to look at running a few fun runs in the new year to bridge the gap @QC. @Anon666
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  7. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Was an awesome racing season, can’t wait for the next one. Tried to join some racing today but the net kept dropping, hopefully will sort that out soon.
  8. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Finally got my NBN sorted after 8 months of nothing so I should be good to go for S14 when it starts back up
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Hows the new setup going? Im having a break til I get my new wheel as the old one is not in good shape at all lol.
  10. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Still getting use to it and playing with the set up but initial thoughts are its very good, much stronger then the G25 and a heap more detail, have the base at 100% strength and in game gain at 70%, be a while before I'm fully comfortable with it. The wheel itself is a bit cheap, paddle shifters no better then Logitech really and the plastic bits can creek under load, it is their cheapest wheel after all but easy to fix. Probably get a formula rim at some point and a good round rim later as well. Max force is reasonably strong and a bit of a workout in high speed corners and high aero cars. Need to get the shifter reconnected still so avoiding manual cars for now. Friend of mine is waiting for his Accuforce as well, will give that a shot to compare when he finally gets it.
  11. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

bmx_mtb_boy, Anon666, marty and 3 others like this.