PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Yeah T300. Never had this issue before.
  2. Ant_427

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Ill give that a go. I did check to make sure wheel was tight and all seemed ok.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Hope you get it sorted mate I wondered what happened to you didn't think you would of hurt the tyres like you usually do:cool:
    Ant_427 likes this.
  4. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Gday rooz drivers, once again great racing with you all in trying conditions. I was pleased with my first ever win amongst great competitors. Looking forward to indy and hoping i can keep up a competitive run with you all in drier conditions. Race ya later.
    stucar17, Ant_427, George and 2 others like this.
  5. Anthonyb

I jumped on last night to see what I will be missing out on this weekend. Fast track mid to low 1.26.xxx will be the mark I think
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]
    R6. INDY ROAD - TWILIGHT RACE
    - 32 LAPS - 1/7/17
    Qualifying @ 7pm - Medium Cloud
    Race Start @ 8pm - light cloud / clear / light cloud / clear
    - Time progression REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop : NO
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : Accelerated
    - Weather progression : Sync to race
    - Time progression : Real time
    [​IMG]

Only 2 weeks of the season to go and all 4 championships look like they will go down to the wire. GREAT JOB by everyone last week, i think its the first race this season we didn't have a protest in....wet round, go figure ;) o_O :confused: :)

So, Indy road.....Great little track, fast with a few spots to pass....
    PLEASE take notice of the following :
    - Have your proximity indicators ON
    - Use your in game spotter... Really does make things much easier to know where other cars are and can help to stop contact. If you need help to find these options let us know.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.
    There are a couple of spots here where you can cut to gain an advantage. Making a mistake or 2 is expected, however doing it continually to gain advantage WILL RESULT in a post race penalty. I will be asking captains and all drivers to be aware of this....
    - Track limits need to be closely observed through T1, the 5 and 6 chicane, The entry to T10 and the entry to T12.

CONTACT : Good job last week guys.... Obvious spots here are the big brake zones as Turn 1 (brake at about the 500m board up on fence - left side) , TURN 7 (use the gap in the fence on the right side, or second brake marker on right hand side on the ground).

COMPULSORY PIT STOP
    : N/A
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : N/A

BLUE FLAGS :
    There has been a few instances where lapped cars are not giving clear passage to the race leaders. Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those you are running with. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. That said, race leaders cant barge their way past either. Please use your brains here, and give room when you can !

RACE RESTARTS : This has popped up a couple of times this season. Our goal is to 'try' to give everyone a fair chance of racing.....The room host "MAY" decide that if there is a crash due to a race start incident, mass DSC or an obvious issue. Its a balancing act for all involved, trying to get everyone a race, remembering that every restart is another 10 or 15 mins.....can be frustrating, especially if you've gone from 10th to 2nd but please look at the bigger picture !
    - IF someone DSC from qual and cant get back in time, or there is a clear race start issue, good to set up fresh room with rolling start, qual order from former session
    - Add lap to race distance
    - Drivers stop before T1 and grid up in order
    - Once in order, lead car drives at approx 100klms
    - Lead car starts race Between final corner and start line
    - NO PASSING OR OVERLAP TILL START LINE

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until MIDNIGHT MONDAY night following the race to submit a protest, and MIDNIGHT TUESDAY night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    SOME PEOPLE STILL SAYING THEY DONT HAVE ROOM TO SAVE ANYTHING..... you need to clear some replays !!

SEX :
    That got your attention !
    Dont forget as well the prize draw for gold members that will be drawn at the end of the year : http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw.2923/

PAGNIAN DISCOUNT CODES for members :
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/exclusive-members-only-offers.57/

Thanks stu
  7. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Drivers brief read and notes taken down in my special rooz note book. Top job stu
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    hey Ant, no good on the issues bro, im running 2 of them, so hope u get it sorted :)...on another note tho, would u mind sharing your t300 project cars 2 settings. i know it can swing from car to car so the renault would be a great start. Its not that i dont like my settings its that im really not sure what feel im after...so like to try different ones out. On utube some blokes say do this setup , and there is no feel at all and than others seem to be ok.
    Anthonyb and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  9. Ant_427

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    No worries happy to help, but I think the more experIenced guys would be of more help as I'm fairly new at this myself. I'll send through what I'm using.
  10. Anthonyb

Good luck this weekend everyone wish I was racing this is a fast fun track and think a very high 1.25 is not out of the question for div 3
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  11. Ant_427

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Really?? Maybe a good thing you're away then. Lol
  12. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    How many corners you been cutting?
    Anthonyb likes this.
  13. Anthonyb

Got back on last nght and struggled to get into the 26s found the track really slippery.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, i think 25s are for the div 1 guys....i havent seen a 25 from any of the div 2 and the best i can get is a 26:212.... My 'theoretical" is a 25:4 but the more i see it, the more i think it just plucks a number out of the air. Even on a fast lap, my sector splits wont give me that.....

Also, make sure you have a run at the race time of 8pm....in the twilight it can be a little harder to pick the apexes, but as the headlights and track lights take effect it actually gets easier.
  15. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
    With pit stops off and fuel usage off are the fuel loads for quali/race 19litres/60 liters? Cheers
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    will double check tonight, but ifyou have the right settings for the room then that would be right
  17. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
  18. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  19. Anthonyb

It's tight for first. And going to be a good battle for 2nd and 3rd
  20. dj2ca