PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I'm guessing we will be changing the race date to what we had last week?
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Driver briefing coming later today......

Race notes before i post that up.....
    - Change to 'in game' race date.....NOW 1/4/17
    - Tyre wear still on AUTHENTIC. Did 20 laps last night and tyres were still on 80%, as were the others that ran as well
    - Should be able (in theory) to get to the end with no stop......YOU CAN MAKE A PIT STOP IF YOU WANT TO, but will be NON COMPULSORY. I didnt want a lightly tested pit glitch to ruin someone's championship

Stu
    SUBGTRACER and AOCleaner74 like this.
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]
    R7
    . CIRCUIT of THE AMERICAS - ENDURO - 40 LAPS - 1/4/17
    Qualifying @ 9am - Medium Cloud
    Race Start @ 10am - Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud / Heavy Cloud
    - Time progression : REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop : NO
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : AUTHENTIC
    - Weather progression : Sync to race
    - Time progression : Real time

[​IMG]
    Cant believe its the end of the season already....Good luck to everyone fighting it out for a championship....I think it's the first time i can remember that every division will come down to the last race to determine the champion. Great stuff

Obviously the enduro is a loooooong race, divs 1 and 4 have seen solid grids, however we are still waiting on confirmation from divs 2 and 3 to see if we should merge them....IF we do, stay tuned for how we will set up....would be very boring running 40 laps here with just 5 cars.......will confirm by Sat with race set up confirmed....

PLEASE take notice of the following :
    -
    NOTE THE IN GAME DATE CHANGE TO 1/4/17....this has given much better tyre temps

- TYRE WEAR STILL AUTHENTIC. Did a half distance last night and finished on 80%.....Should be no need to pit for tyres, but will do a race distance ASAP and confirm we don't get the clipping as we did at Indy. If any change will let everyone know ASAP
    - Have your proximity indicators ON
    - Use your in game spotter... Really does make things much easier to know where other cars are and can help to stop contact. If you need help to find these options let us know.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.
    There are a lot of spots here where you can cut to gain an advantage. Making a mistake or 2 is expected, however doing it continually to gain advantage WILL RESULT in a post race penalty. I will be asking captains and all drivers to be aware of this....you all know the drill. Will be asking captains to view replays if need be....
    - Is a very technical track, and there are lots of spots to run off road...
    - T3,4,5 sequence is tough and can be straight lined....HOWEVER, not great deal of time in it....will put you in the wall though bouncing off the curbs!
    - T7 can be cut, but messes you up for the entry to 8
    - T19 on exit....
    - IF YOU DO RUN OFF, MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FOR CARS BEFORE RETURNING TO TRACK ;)

CONTACT : Good job last week guys.... Obvious spots here are the big straights. - Turn 1 - Turn 12 are the big brake zones and with the draft should see some passes here...other spots are exit of 15 (get a run out of there it's possible to pass) and the final turn, T20.... We all know the drill, hit someone off then redress.....

COMPULSORY PIT STOP
    : N/A
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : N/A

BLUE FLAGS :
    There has been a few instances where lapped cars are not giving clear passage to the race leaders. Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those you are running with. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. That said, race leaders cant barge their way past either. Please use your brains here, and give room when you can !

RACE RESTARTS : This has popped up a couple of times this season. Our goal is to 'try' to give everyone a fair chance of racing.....The room host "MAY" decide that if there is a crash due to a race start incident, mass DSC or an obvious issue. Its a balancing act for all involved, trying to get everyone a race, remembering that every restart is another 10 or 15 mins.....can be frustrating, especially if you've gone from 10th to 2nd but please look at the bigger picture !
    - IF someone DSC from qual and cant get back in time, or there is a clear race start issue, good to set up fresh room with rolling start, qual order from former session
    - Add lap to race distance
    - Drivers stop before T1 and grid up in order
    - Once in order, lead car drives at approx 100klms
    - Lead car starts race Between final corner and start line
    - NO PASSING OR OVERLAP TILL START LINE

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until MIDNIGHT MONDAY night following the race to submit a protest, and MIDNIGHT TUESDAY night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    SOME PEOPLE STILL SAYING THEY DONT HAVE ROOM TO SAVE ANYTHING..... you need to clear some replays !! for the enduro, will need more space...i suggest deleting all your replays !

SEX
    That got your attention !
    Dont forget as well the prize draw for gold members that will be drawn at the end of the year : http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw.2923/

PAGNIAN DISCOUNT CODES for members :
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/exclusive-members-only-offers.57/

Thanks stu
    [​IMG]
    POPPINFRESH1234 and RHINO11 like this.
  4. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Championship Fight
    Try not to disrupt a championship battle.....in any of the divisions. Remember how drivers acted around Scotty Mac in the early stages of the Sunday Newcastle race and take note. Needles to say there could be some unhappy drivers if you accidentally take them out by racing to hard. :) :)

*Yes I’m mildly worried about winning the championship ;)*
  5. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I'll be racing the same this week as I do any other week. And I think it would be a tad selfish to expect otherwise of anyone.
  6. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    FFS Didn’t meant it like that :whistling::whistling:
    Not expecting anyone to pull over or purposefully stay behind anyone but simply suggesting that people take a second to re-assess the riskiness of a move if it could possibly destroy the race of someone who’s got themselves into a fantastic championship position!
    Oh well, as far as div 1 goes, at least the guys who’ve been up the front last few rounds aren’t the sorta people who think that racing involves leaving no room because the other car is in an unexpected or low probability position....
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  7. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    I was planning on driving around backwards and wiping you off the face of the earth
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    :rolleyes:
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  9. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    What happened to Coojak, Sub, and Hellraiser? Remember guys I need this information to actually complete the championship tables for you.
  10. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Hell raiser and coojak dc, sun had wheel problems
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  11. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I need the order of disconnection mate, and what happened to Sub.
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

If you drive like scott did in his last race don't expect to win a championship because he brought all his headaches on himself
  13. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Hell raiser dc’d around lap 2, coojak about lap 8-9 and sub around mid race (wheel kept pausing)
    dj2ca likes this.
  14. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    :laugh: :laugh:
  15. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Lap 23 my wheel decided to pause the game, fingers crossed I have fixed that issue .
    Just the final nail in the coffin for this season :) . Oops hang on that was after race one :whistling:
    Its been good fun all the same .
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    confirming a reg change for the enduro guys.....
    @v8power383

TYRE WEAR NOW OFF.....

Tested last night and the clipping started at about lap 25 for everyone and got progressively worse for the last 15 laps...Last 3 laps were horrendous !

Sorry guys, but wuld rather do this than ruin it with a dodgy pit stop we dont quite understand yet.....
    v8power383 and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  17. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Im actually going to race you harder than ever. Take note, there are places you can overtake, and they are not by going outside the track limits....
    Also where is your hot lap. I need some reference where you are quick and where your not so i know where to overtake ;)
  18. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Just don’t take me out....or race me in spite just to try and make me lose ;)
    It’s coming....
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Anthonyb like this.
  19. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Racing is racing.
    Your cheque bounced so it will be what it is....
    I promise i wont take you out on purpose ....
  20. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Apologies for not having the championship tables up yet folks, I've been in the hospital with my little girl, I'll get them up this weekend for you.