PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys.....seems you have 8 "if" decepticon races..... In div 2 we have 8 as well....so we will merge for the final round if everyone keen... The only way it would change would be if both decepticon and @fezza were going to run, but fezza hasnt been on since round 2 so i cant imagine he is racing.....could be wrong though ! I have messaged them both to double check....

If you have 8 This is how the merge will work will ...
    - set up in 2 div chats as normal.... Div 2 and 3
    - We all qual together with "pole" point awarded to the fastest from each div
    - Add a formation lap (now 41)
    - At race start everyone stops and the div 2 guys line up in order and div 3 in order behind them.... DONT JUMP START !
    - When all sorted div 2 will drive away getting 'about' 10 sec ahead of the div 3 pole sitter
    - The div 3 pole sitter MUST control the gap to div 2 please....
    - Lead drivers to drive at "about" 120KPH
    - Like the sprint round, the lead driver decides when to accelerate after the last turn, this will be "race start"
    - NO PASSING BEFORE THE START FINISH LINE
    - Div 3 will start the same, just "approx" 10 sec later (the last if div 2 should be through turn 1)

I think this is the best way to do it guys, rather than have a drivers race from the 'other' div ruined through an accident by mixing up the grid....Once the race starts though guys, its game on in terms of division.....All i would say to the div 2 guys is IF @t_b_williams and @Ant_427 come up on you in a battle please be aware they are in a 5 point fight for their Div 3 championship....

Thanks stu

If everyone can please 'like' this post so we all know everyone knows and understands how the set up......
    George, t_b_williams, Ant_427 and 2 others like this.
  2. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Sounds pretty good to me stu, good luck to all drivers
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Anthonyb likes this.
  3. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Sounds good stu, good luck all
    Anthonyb and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  5. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    I cannot drive this track this track to save my life I'll probably end up pitting after the first lap and retiring
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

No way mate cruis around with me at the back of the pack and have some fun.
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  7. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
  8. Anthonyb

High 2.08 in qualifying not sure on a full tank probably 2.10 to.11
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  9. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    I did a 2:19 and went backwards
  10. Anthonyb

Watch rhinos tips video it will help
  11. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Sounds like a plan @stucar17
    Shouldn’t be hard to maintain that 10 sec gap on the formation lap. The game and apps give you timing to the car in front.

So who would be hosting and do they have everyone from both divisions on their list. If it’s you stu then we should be all good.
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Anthonyb like this.
  12. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Looking forward to tonight! I'll be on in about 2 hours getting some practice in and more importantly getting use to this thing on a full load.
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Anthonyb like this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, ill host if everyone is ok with it....I will add as well, if there are issues getting everyone in (consistant DSQ etc) we will split back to our own rooms....
  14. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
  15. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I retired to pit after not going to badly, just could not concentrate. Hope everyone had a good race.
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  16. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Sorry guys had to bail, lost it on turn 1 was put at the back of the grid, then after I think I may have taken out anth out but then I dunno? Regardless while thinking about if I should slow down or not, I lost it in the process and then while playing catch up was taken out twice to put myself back even further.

Think I might put more hours into career on the off season and get use to racing around cars cause most of the time its just me and the road and when I actually am around cars I end up being so nervous being all bunched up I lose it lol, sounds silly but yeah

Good racing to everyone involved and congrats to the top 3 :)
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    SuiCid3 and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  17. Anthonyb

18. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Just gotta keep at it mate.
    I found it to be the same when I first started online racing.
    Playing against AI isn't really the same, you just gotta put the hours in and build that experience. :thumbsup:
  19. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Gday rooz drivers,well what a night. Congratulations to all div championship winners and all drivers for the competitive races. Last nights combination of div2 and div3 was a great experience. I qualified well and was happy with the time, untill waiting for the race room to load i was was floating around the race track like a drone with both divs waiting for me to press ready ( stress stress stressing) thankyou to div 3 guys in notifying stu and attempting to restart the race. Attempt 2 about 3-4 racers got disconnected ( stress stress). Attempt 3 seemed to go well, but disconnection continued for some racers.
    Race started and maintained a 10s gap from the div 2 grid as we rolled across the start line ( stress stress), do i let top 2 points table leaders go or do i just go like a scolded cat, i took the last option got out of the fight as quick as i could so as not to interfere.
    Caught div 2 racers by lap 10 ( what do i do,so many thoughts to process), but fortunately for me 3 spun in front making the past alot less stressful.
    I was happy with placing 5th in the combination of both divs, great clean racing as usual. My goal for my first ever pc2 raceonoz championship was to get into the top 5, but most of all was the great experience with racing amongst all you drivers.
    I have meet alot of great people on here and have accumulated alot of great memories in a short first season and i cant wait for more to come. Thankyou all for helpful tips, awsome racing and having a laugh.
    Well done stu and the rest of you for a great league presentation, stu for the season presentations and the drivers breif they were great, dj2ca for the points tables awsome and antb for quali and race results.
    I wish all a happy and safe christmas and new years, travell safe. Like always race ya later.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    Ant_427, SuiCid3, freddyp_33 and 3 others like this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    great job last night guys in what was a slightly strange race set up !

Was a bloody tough race on a tough track......was buggered after it !
    @Benny great pace to get overall pole.....