GT Sport Season 1 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING : ROUND 7
    - Interlagos - 29 laps - 0915 Sunny - 17/12

- Tuning: Allowed
    - Tyre Wear : x1
    - Tyre Regs : RH
    - Fuel Depletion : x1
    - Initial Fuel : Default
    - Qualifying regs : Open
    - Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start 8:30 AEDT

[​IMG]

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Giving room on both sides till you get through the first 2 tight corners will help to stop any unnecessary contact. Take extra effort to not ruin someones night in the first race of the season ;)

TRACK LIMITS
    : As we are running (at this stage) with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : You are able to enter the pits as fast as you wish without being penalised (so far as we know). It is preferable that you do not cut the solid entry/exit lines and be aware of other cars when you are entering/exiting the pits.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until midnight monday night to submit a protest, and midnight Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room. Luckily in GT Sport, if one person gets the replay and shares it, all GT Sport players can view the replay in full from all points of view (however lag can show different things from different drivers replays)
    Noremac and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  2. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    My feet are well and truly blown off. I am walking on my shins now lol.
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  3. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Lets hope you don't end up as just a torso after Sunday then lol
    Russell likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    torso russo F1 team
    Russell, CaptainRisky21 and emmo46 like this.
  5. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    He can run as a privateer next season lol
  6. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Thanks heaps for the race guys much appreciated. How do I protest the fact you didn't give me another chance at a restart? As it's not my fault I got stuck twice. What a waste of time this week was.

Edit: Well done to @Motors560 on the win and championship awesome drive. Looking forward to next season hopefully some more finishes.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Motors560 likes this.
  7. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Sorry mate, we were only allowed to restart once. You aren't the first person who couldn't race because of this rule.
  8. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Does @Motors560 trophy come with a Traction Control setting? :roflmao:
    Motors560 likes this.
  9. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Well done to @Motors560, you were too quick all season and proved it again tonight.

Qual: qualified 5th, wasn't happy with my lap.

Race: had a shocker of a start, put myself back in 8th. Kinda worked my way back up to 5th, having some nice battles with @Knuckles along the way.
    Motors560 likes this.
  10. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Bitterly disappointed to miss 4 rounds when I was there for all but 1. Will be doing everything I can to improve my net this is supposed to be fiber lol
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  11. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Yeah DSCs the first 2 rounds after I passed ya both times doesnt help
  12. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 7 Results
    Pole position:
    @Mezign
    Race:
    [​IMG]
    10. @Standerdfulla (quit)
    11. @Russell (quit)
    12. Normxc (stuck on grid)
    [​IMG]
    Standerdfulla 1:33.975
    Russell 1:34.025
  13. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Motors is on Beau pace.
    Motors560 likes this.
  14. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Motors went quicker than beau pace lol

Edit: 0.009 slower
    Motors560 likes this.
  15. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Firstly. Congrats motors. Too fast everywhere.
    Season overview. Did not expect to be runner up at all with this field. Learnt as early as round 2 i was pretty kind on fuel which ultimately is what got me 2nd. Next season when the regs change ill be toast.
    High of the season. Pinching a win at bathurst. Low, when i ruined holdens race round 2 and my wheel dsc in the enduro and final round. Last nights was the first time ive had to actually unplug and plug back in. Will be sorting that out for sure.
    Anyways. Its a long vid but what can you do.

Battle with risky in final was prob best of season great job kid
    Motors560, Russell, Ozglenn and 2 others like this.
  16. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Shout-out to @Mezign for an intense and clean race-long fight for 2nd last night. :thumbsup: Being too eager on the gas at Junção put an end to that, but I’m still happy to be back on the podium and did enough to hold 3rd in the championship. Congrats to Motors on the championship win.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  17. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    That is an awesome video Knucks! Surprising how often we were close together throughout the season lol.
    Race 1: You got me cause I forgot about fuel and was in Map 6 lol.
    Race 2: You tangled with Holden which kinda ruined your race.
    Race 4: Running an epic retro livery, you did what no one else thought possible and went for the no stop, and won.
    Enduro: I was ahead of you for a lot of the race, and made a mistake about lap 35. I clawesld back the 7 second gap to pass you on lap 44/45. Albeit aided by a wheel dsc.
    Race 6: You got me when I made a mistake again.
    Race 7: I tangled with you off the start, touched the grass on the outside and darted back into Lucky. Caught back up to you when your wheel gave up and had a ripper battle. We finished in the same positions Race 1 and Race 7. Thanks for all who organised the season, Div 2 was easily the best for racing.

And Knucks, get a new wheel.
    Motors560 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  18. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Great fight mate. Very clean and respectful driving. Wasn't sure what your strategy was, expected you to pit by the way you were gaining on me down the straights, so was willing to let you go if you were considerably faster. Tyres started getting a bit cooked defending so much and forced a few errors out of me. Very enjoyable battle. Shame about you binning it toward the end. I'd saved enough fuel sitting behind you for a few laps and tyres felt good again. Was ready to take back 2nd on merit. Looking forward to that all Season 2. I think we're pretty close on pace. Maggiore my strategy and pace was very similar - just a few errors, Dragon we were very close on race time, and obviously this one. :thumbsup:
    REVO_Bryan and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  19. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Epic pace all season motors! Congratulations on the championship!! Weapon!
    emmo46 and Motors560 like this.
  20. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    holdenman it was you who blew me off the track? Sprung lol. I didn't know who it was because I had no replay lol. I very much doubt it would off effected the results. But it did ruin my race. Still no hard feelings.