PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Just a heads up for everyone:

I know you're all probably itching to see the final championship tables. The cut-off for protests is midnight tonight so once I've received the all clear that we have no protests I'll get them up for you tomorrow evening. If there does happen to be a protest for this division I'll post here to let you know that there will be a delay because of that.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    First off i just wanted to thank everyone who helped in the setup and running of this season. The first on any platform can be difficult, but overall i think we got the divs pretty well sorted, the fact we had all 4 divs going down to the last race certainly made things interesting. To @Ad2mny as mod, the room captains and hosts, @dj2ca for the endless work in the tables, and the multitude of drivers who helped test etc as the season went on. Nothing like a game patch halfway through the season to make things a little tougher !

Thanks also to the Stewards group who certainly had their work cut out for them this season. We will be revisiting this process in the off season, a thankless task, but one that is needed in some form to make sure all drivers are accountable for their driving standards. I still feel we can be better, particularly first lap, and also in redressing those 50/50 calls....everyone should be striving to get through a season with no protests ! we can always dream ;)

To our div champions, CONGRATS !
    - @RHINO11 , congrats on div 1, your battle with @Slambobagan for the championship may well prove to be a defining moment in your racing....you certainly have the pace to be at the top of the pack for many seasons. Now all you need to do is mature into a consistent, safe driver to gain the full trust of the league. i hope in time that will be the case.
    - Have to say i feel a little sheepish taking the div 2 title, however when i look at the fastest lap and poles i only have 2 marks next to my name, taking away any hint of dominance ! Was some great racing throughout, shame we lost a few drivers through the season that would have made things even closer
    - Well done to @t_b_williams for his Div 3 championship in what was a very close division as well.....to have Tim and @Ant_427 split by just 5 points, and then the next 5 drivers split by just 14 for 3rd place. I can see a lot of these guys pushing for race wins and championships in the coming seasons.
    - @Ad2mny did a great job to win div 4.....with full grids every week was a real credit to everyone. @ShootSho7t @anne and @arnold watson all had great seasons, and lets not forget @colin-50_ with his first ever podium after a long time looking !
    New racers as well, @PaulCox @Les 317 @Graxos69 , rinngan and @tafamare , hope you enjoyed it, given the steep learning curve, and will be back bigger and better next season !

When we get all the cross platform seasons sorted we will have the prize draw for the awesome Pagnian cockpit..... @Anon666 will get that sorted when he has the time.....Good luck to ll those eligible drivers.

Next season we will look to get on top of the pit stops and fuel....pretty sure its something to do with the pit options people are selecting, however we will need to get it 100% right before we go down that path. Once we got it sorted in PC1 it really did take the racing to another level.

I will set up a car discussion thread in the not too distant future, am sure there are some selections that people would like to race in...i have a rough idea of what i think will work, but see what happens in the next few weeks when the dust settles.!

I will also set up an entry thread.....all i ask is that if you are not sure if running please let us know when you get your entry in. I know some things are unavoidable, and circumstances change, hopefully we can maintain big grids in all divs next season....

Finally, thanks to everyone who is a gold member...remember your VOLUNTARY minimal yearly donation helps to keep this place running, and gold members will be in the draw to receive a logitec prize from "The Gamesmen' in the next few weeks.....

Time for a little break, hope everyone has a great Xmas and new year....if you are travelling please take care on the roads and make sure you are back again in the new year...

Stu and Mod Team
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  3. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Thanks and well done to all for a great race last night. Congrats to TB for taking out the championship and likewise for the other divisions. A big thanks to Stu and the mod team, room hosts, captains for all of your work throughout the season. Looking forward to another season next year.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

A big thank you to @AOCleaner74 @SUBGTRACER @nigegunz @RHINO11 @stucar17 and the others that helped me out over the last week with finding that extra pace.
    My race I was quick enough to race but toomany silly mistakes cost me big time. I think I spun 7 times but overall had a ball. To come from dead last to finish 8th with that field I came away happy a little disappointed but happy.
    Congratulations to @t_b_williams on the championship great racing with you.
    @Ant_427 unlucky mate but great racing all sason nice and consistent thought I was going to take you out when I spun on lap 2.
    @benny11169 your definitely one to watch super fast last night well done on the win.
    To everyone else wow great racing all season thanks to you all for making this so much fun. Had a ball every week.
    Big thanks to @dj2ca on the points and championship tables thank legendary effort. Can't wait to see you back on track next season.
    @stucar17 @Ad2mny big thanks to you both and all the others in the background that make all the championships here at rooz work as well as they do.
    I'm away for a month so when I get home the car should be selected for next season and it's game on again.
    All the best to everyone for Christmas and hope you all have a great 2018.
    Ant
    Ant_427, AOCleaner74, SuiCid3 and 2 others like this.
  5. Anthonyb

I'm in for the next season
    Ant_427 and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  6. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  7. Anthonyb

Congratulations @t_b_williams on tge championship well done @Ant_427 and @benny11169 on 2nd and 3rd great season as the championship table shows.
    Thanks @dj2ca
  8. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Thanks again div 3 drivers you all made my raceonoz experience special. Bring on next season. All be safe and race ya later.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    stucar17, George, Ant_427 and 2 others like this.
  9. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Looks like you definitely would have been up there if you came at the beginning of the season. :thumbsup:
    Anthonyb and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  10. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Cheers fellas for a hard fought season. Was a challenging season for me pace wise and being the first season I have hosted. Congrats @t_b_williams for the overall, looking forward to next season.
  11. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Congratulations to TB on the championship. Well done to everyone else on what was a good season of racing (mostly!)
    A big thanks to Stu, DJ and all the forum mods and stewards that make this racing community as good as it is. Without these guys none of this would happen.
    Thanks again guys.
  12. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  13. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing