GT Sport Season 2 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    Thanks for the warm welcome boys, appreciate that and had a really good time tonight. As suspected, consistency will be the key and just getting use to racing in general. Apologies to all my victims tonight but if you want to come within 100 metres of me then you must accept the consequences!!;) Cheers.
    Mezign, skintsaint and Matthyus like this.
  2. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Good night racing and not too much carnage. Willow and Bathurst will be horrible. :poop::D
    Sorry whoever I bumped on that last race, just cant do that track. All over the place.
    Inzyman and Matthyus like this.
  3. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    That was me:rolleyes:
    skintsaint likes this.
  4. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Also @incey sorry about Bathurst and the slow corners. Guess I'm just used to the faster cars on that track. More practise needed. But you are right in that this division is going to be tight.
  5. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I even detuned the stang for you.
  6. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Had great fun last night! I even got a couple of second places, something I didn't expect with the lap times I have seen so far. I am wondering if a longer race will allow the faster racers to catch up though...if they are consistant.

I really need to work on monza! Crazy how much track knowledge makes a difference, everybody had pace on me there!

Night tracks will be interesting...pity about my brake markers at bathurst all being invisible! Trees/ makrs on walls etc not visible at night.

I might have to peruse the rules...but does anybody know whether t-boning someone needs redressing? I didn't think i needed to, but wasn't sure...someone was in front of me at Yamagiwa and spun sideways over the camber change after the first hairpin...i was right behind, i tried to duck right around him, but he moved forwards a bit and i hit in in the door...holding him and me up...i got going wondering if i maybe needed to redress...

Bathurst always has me cautious too...if (when) i hit a wall and hold someone up, experience has shown me trying to get out of a faster cars way doesn't always work...being predictable often results in a faster race for all...though I may cop a bit for holding someone up, i assume this doesn't need redressing if they weren't quick enough to get past me/ go around me?
  7. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    I think if someone has spun in front of you, and you have nowhere to go, which slows down your race, you shouldnt have to redress.

As for Bathurst, i think if someone is quicker than you, they should find a way past racing, unless you are being lapped.
    Inzyman and Tristan Jones like this.
  8. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Just one of my experimental runs. Lapped traffic after pits and losing power on my controller second last lap skewed what i wanted to find out. I might just open a lobby instead of being offline.

It will be interesting to see how many people try for a no-stop strat...any takers?
  9. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Yep what Risky said if someone spins or is spun in front of you and you have no where to go its not your fault if you hit them.

If you did hit the wall and felt you were holding someone up because you are going slower you don't have to yield the position/s but if you feel they a much greater pace advantage then it could help to move off the line but it is still their responsibility to get past you
    Tristan Jones and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  10. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Thanks for last night. Should a be nice Sunday drive.:D
    skintsaint likes this.
  11. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Mate - I had same issues with every track after the first two, Monza pretty easy to pick up and can see that being the closest race of the season.
    I t-boned some poor sod on Willow off track going up a large hill as we both went off same corner and we both went flying, if you can't avoid it nothing you can do. Luckily not full damage is on as these cars get engine damage really easily with full on collisions lol
    Inzyman likes this.
  12. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    That was me, did me a favour, I hate that track! :poop: Brands difficult as well. Lots a practice...:)
  13. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Yeah Willow is a shocker, no room for error - saying that i've only been on that track doing offline challenges.
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    A must watch...
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  15. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Crazy. Although I expect in our races everyone will be clean. Will be obvious if someone does this anyway...right?
    New patch soon enough when this hits HQ.
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    well thats killed it. hope its fixed before sunday
  17. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    A N G E R Y :mad::mad::mad:
  18. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Or we can race like mature gents and not do it while they work on a patch. Afterall this is rooz not public lobbies :)
    Jerry and AroGantz like this.
  19. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    I couldnt imagine we would have to worry about this cheat in our league. Managing Fuel and Tyres is fun anyway, all part of the experience.
  20. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I agree but while it's there anyone that runs long is suspect so it's only right to remove tyre wear if it's still there Sunday as I suspect it will be.