Division 1 - Season 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

I'll be upfront too, i know i screwed it up. i apologised in the psn chat as a result & have admitted fault to the mods

i can only apologise here again, as i immensely look forward to rooz racing & have no intention of taking others out to get ahead. i spent 29 laps shaking my head, filthy with myself & feeling stupid for ruining others races. very sorry guys
    SuiCid3, Zachery, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  2. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well being involved in the incident I can see from my replay that Sub was squeezed into me by Nige. He did apologise after the race, but I think readressing would have been more appropriate.
    From there I was dead last and about 10 secs off the lead. I pitted on lap 4 to get some free air and just put in consistent laps with only 1 little hiccup. Those laps helped elivate me into a net 4th until Rhino decided to have an off with 3 laps to go....
    I don't think I had the pace for the win, but it seems like there are about 6 or 7 of us on very similar pace. Should be fun
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Dont put the replay in here of that just yet please....
    Yes, there is a protest and will ask that no comments made here till we deal with it in the stewards group...Drivers involved have been notified and replays requested. @dj2ca

Some other house keeping.....
    1. Thanks for your patience with trying to get @natmanscoop in the room.... he is going to try some tricky stuff with his router to see if he can get it to stay solid.....if we have the same issues again, we will move him back to D2. ( @t_b_williams ) and see if he can get some racing there. Is about my pace at the moment so should be ok if he needs to move back.
    2. i have checked my replay for the issues that @SUBGTRACER had in the pits and i am convinced that he was the victim of a game glitch. For those of you that missed it, he went in TWICE and did not get serviced, and then was DSQ from the race as not having pitted ! In ALL the prac races we had we DID NOT see this happen ever. For this reason i am going to award sub 5th place, which is where he would have finished had the glitch not happened. If it happens again, in any division, we will have to drop the pitstops all together, and test again when the patch lands, which should be either this week or next.

My night..... to say it was a struggle could be a bit of an understatement.... Am really struggling with the brakes for some reason, and have tried a few things that havent really helped.....Anyway, to qualify 1.5 sec off pole was a bit deflating, but was hoping to have some good racing with the back half of the field...

The crash off the line saw me up to 10th, but once the guys behind got going they were only about 5 sec behind, so i pitted lap 1, to give them some clear track. Bugger me half of them followed me in, so when they caught me on track i just moved over and let them go.....With about 10 to go i had made about 4 spins, and was lapped by autech, but he pitted on the same lap so at least i was able to complete all laps....hope i can get my head around it soon or will be a long season.

Well done to the guys up top, looks like will be some great racing if we can all get through lap one without contact ;)
    TheJuzzy and Spidey_11 like this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, thanks to Nige who has put his hand up and taken blame for incident....
    Any penalty yet to be determined, so results are still provisional.....

Also, with Sub being awarded 5th after being bent over by the pit glitch, everyone from poppin will move down 1....
    (yes im making a captains call on this) ....

@Nathan Storrier 15th, @natmanscoop 16th after genuine attempt to join room.
  5. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I know it wasn't intentional Nige and believe me when I say its nothing personal , I just seem to be a magnet for trouble and just want to have a decent shot at this racing stuff ! :)
    SuiCid3 and Anthonyb like this.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Good to see someone admitting fault and not ignoring what has happened.
    Zachery likes this.
  7. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

last thing i want is to be known as a :):):):)tard so im glad you know it's not intentional Sub. protesting sometimes is the only way to find out what happened & to make a point about learning from these events
  8. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I don't think he could re address as he was spinning with us . ?
  9. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Don't worry too much bro. We've all done it before
  10. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

completely valid AO, i chose to redress at the end of lap 1 when i served my drive thru for jump starting
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  11. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

Webber was always inspiring when he screwed up & admitted fault, doing this should allow all of us to learn something of each other & get on with the good stuff
  12. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I know you are a good racer Nige , certainly no retard . I just seem to be involved in incident after incident , trying to get that monkey of my back .
    nigegunz likes this.
  13. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    You definitely seem to cop enough brunt for everyone else too it seems. :confused:
  14. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Sub came out of the his first pit stop behind me in 6th not 5th
    SUBGTRACER and stucar17 like this.
  15. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Ok I'll tell you I did tge school yard trick a stuck a note on your back saying "HIT ME" take that off and all will be fixed:D
    nigegunz and SUBGTRACER like this.
  16. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Yes on my screen you were in 5th with a few laps to go
  17. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    The boys are correct I think stu .
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    If you're quoting Webber you missed about 10 "for sure" moments in that post lol
    nigegunz likes this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I’ll look at it again tonight guys.
    Anyone able to look through it with me so we can come up with the right call.
    Spidey, poppin , sub ????
  20. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I do recall after Rhino spun in front of me it was Poppin chasing Rhino not Sub with 3 laps to go. My replay stops 5 laps from the end so i cant back it up.