Season 14: The Tifosi Have Spoken!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 8, 2018.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Love that sig :thumbsup:
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

New Prac servers are up, short and long. Long distance one I've just thrown 45laps on there, but once the race committee confirms estimated driving time I'll modify to suit... I've set temp to be around June so air is 19deg and there is more rainfall that time of year so some clouds are about.
  3. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

So we are going with Suzuka?
  4. Rolz

Spa for Race 3 Enduro
    jasondull1986, Godzilla and jlynn777 like this.
  5. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

good choice!

See how we go with T1 this time.

krunch likes this.
  6. vanzr

vanzr Rookie

PSN ID
    vanzr_
    Spa, nice! Will put a bit more time into a strat for this round. Just guessed for Silverstone and didnt go too well..
  7. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

That was me you crashed into. Next time you have an incident like that please redress and slow down to let the person you hit in front. I tried calling for you to redress in discord but you carried on.
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I just checked and the gp at Spa is 44 laps so probably thats long enough. As we dont have safety cars a 300km modern gp distance is likely to take less then 1 1/2 hrs. Silverstone GP was I think 52 laps so we were more then half distance last round. ;)

Also 2004 was probably the fastest f1 cars with fuel and tyre stops they were also still quicker then last years f1 over a race distance.
    jlynn777 and Rolz like this.
  9. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Hopefully we go with the 300km grandprix distance :thumbsup:
  10. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    I did pull off and wait and 2 cars passed I thought the car I hit was the second one. My mistake I don't have names on screen thought that was the car.
  11. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Are you on discord? Though everyone had to be, it’s very helpful either way. Though push to talk is needed, without it people would have heard many words from me yesterday after my lap two issue
    jlynn777 likes this.
  12. Rolz

Discord is a requirement, some don’t have Mic’s but that’s ok as long as you can hear race directions...
    All in first post, expand out sections for more info if missed.
  13. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Either use the Realtime app or hit Ctrl+L to display names. You can't rely on liveries as you can easily get mixed up.
    jasondull1986 and Rolz like this.
  14. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Driver names don’t show in VR so will need to use real-time AP if using VR. I’ve tried to avoid too many apps as it can get cluttered but seems some just can’t be avoided
    Bogor likes this.
  15. Rolz

Realtime app is brilliant for those in VR... it gives you a resize option and I just tuck it down and slightly left of centre... tells me who's in front and behind and by how many seconds... time estimator is really only accurate up to about 10seconds (ahead/behind) but that's all I need :)
    Doublevision likes this.
  16. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Does it show the data for physical cars on track including lapped cars or cars in order of current placing?
    As in if I’m 5th and 4th is 10 seconds up the track but there’s a car in between that I’m about to lap 5 seconds in front of me is it going to show the car about to be lapped as the car ahead at 5 seconds in fron or does it only list the next car for position at 10 seconds in front?
  17. Rolz

shows you exactly car in front... what position they are in and how far up they are... usually it shows 2/3 drivers ahead and 2/3 behind depending on how far ahead/behind they are...
    Bogor likes this.
  18. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Yeah their name will be blue too
  19. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Cool, thanks guys. Will be more necessary then ever for the enduro as I think the field will get fairly spread out
  20. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Ah cool I didn't know how I could add names. They were default on the ps4 version.