GT Sport Season 2 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Being a drag and being in drag are very different things. :whistling:
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I can do both
    Mezign likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 3 : Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa + Miyabi - 2 x 9 laps - 11:30 Fine SPRINT ROUND

[​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. This is ESPECIALLY important for Race 2 as it is REVERSE GRID from the finishing results of race 1.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY START TYRE : You MUST start on RS tyres. No other tyres are available for this SPRINT ROUND

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is pretty straight forward. Don't worry about entry speed, just get in there.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the main straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    NAACS likes this.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI on the larger rims front.... apparently they are not always faster/slower/same

We have reports of smaller rim size being better... but it looks to be dependent on driver/track/style so try them out yourself
  5. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Hey guys just letting you know I work some Sundays and finish at 8 but i might be 5 mins late to qualifying. I made it home last week with 5 mins to spare so I'll see how I go again.
  6. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    If you cant wait dont stress just start without me but I will be there for the race, I can start from the back of the grid
  7. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Out for tonight, Will be in the city for the last Derby of the season. Sorry guys, have a good race all!
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  8. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Duly noted, thank you for the heads up guys
  9. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Afternoon all

Room is open.
  10. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    WOW this has got to be one of the cleanest divisions I have ever had the chance of racing in, good job to all, and to get 16 in the room doing that is awesome, that is all.....
    CAB77, Russell, emmo46 and 2 others like this.
  11. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Absolutely wicked and clean racing. seen some awesome passes infront behind and all around. Stoked to nab pole but wish I could've gone the distance. Cyas at Willow
    CAB77 and NAACS like this.
  12. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    BRILLIANT and AWSOME nights racing.
    As host I just want to say thank you to all.
    A joy.
  13. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Who do I have to bribe to get in?
    Russell and emmo46 like this.
  14. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Quali
    [​IMG]
    Heat 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Heat 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    emmo46, Noremac and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  15. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    That was pretty eff'n sweet. Was concerned that I may take someone out on the 2nd round but glad I didn't cause any incidents. Thanks all for the great night and can see I have improved dramatically from the 1st round (not going off so often which is great )

See ya next round!
    Noremac, emmo46, NAACS and 1 other person like this.
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx naacs, thats perfect, do you have the lap times??
  17. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Not yet. Gone to bed.
    Tomorrow 4 sure
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx. sleep well :thumbsup:
  19. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    16 drivers tonight. So good to see. Some of the best racing I've been involved with as well. Well done to Div 2. If any of you Div 1 guys want to watch some clean racing I'll share the replay.
  20. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Race 1 Lap times
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race 2 Start order
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race 2 Results
    [​IMG]