Division 1 - Season 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Sorry guys , terrible mistake from me , lost control and ended up in the middle of the last turn , a couple of you collected my car on the way round ... sorry to you guys ... thank you juzzy for uprighting me , that was some skilled driving juzz.

I has lost control 3 times by lap 12 :( woefull .

Well done to the guys up front .. congrats slambo
  2. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Great race guys. Well done on the win Slambo. Your pole of 24.7 was awesome!
    I managed to better my low fuel run on 60lL to put me 3rd. Lost a spot at the start to Nstozza with Benny and Slambo ahead and the REAL Kart just in behind!
    We lost Kart a bit after 6 laps and there was still only 2 secs between 1st and 4th. Stoz put the pressure on Benny and ended up getting past on T1 and I followed thru. Stoz mad a little error and gifted me 2nd. He then had a little off 4 laps later which gave me a buffer to 3rd.
    I pitted lap 16 and just tried to manage what I could as I was not confident at all in the second half after my stop.
    Still managed to keep 2nd which was way above where I thought I would be!
    Can't wait for Road America where I'm certain Juzzy will make his hot lap vid the funniest yet!
    BE THERE!
    Anthonyb, TheJuzzy, Spidey_11 and 2 others like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Spidey_11 and SUBGTRACER like this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    RESULTS PROVISIONAL !
    Well done guys, looked like some good racing up the front tonight, and all very clean which was the best bit !

My night, only got 1 lap again, trying to get Autech back in the room.... reality is, i could have run my PB and still only been 10th, 1 spot from where i started on 60L of fuel.

Race started and the few guys got a great start, and 3 wide was always going to end in tears, so i backed out to last and decided to pit on the first lap to get some clean air and hopefully run issue free.....

By about lap 15 i was up to 10th, with a few having issues in front, and then coojak fell off the road ahead gifting me 9th. I puddled around about 2 to 3 seconds behind V8 for most of the race, wondering how long till hot sauce man and Subby caught me up, but not sure how i managed to keep them behind running pretty consistent 27s....Anyway, largely incident free for me, and happy with a top 10 on minimal number of laps.

on to Road america for the wet / dry race..... should be a cracker
  5. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Stu, was 60 litres correct fuel or not. I had 60.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    TheJuzzy and stucar17 like this.
  6. autech91

autech91 Professional

Sorry bout that Stu.

Slutted to miss out on a good race last night but thankful that it didn't come after a week of practicing, that would have sucked!
    Looked like I had some good pace but oh well this can be my drop round. Well done to the cuzzy Slambo for locking down another kiwi win :D
    Road America is one of my fav tracks on this game so hope we can suss out the hosting before then and we can have a clean dash to the last round for the #1 spot in the championship. @Slambobagan has only had one average result so far though so I think to win it's going to take some effort.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773

I think it was Benny who said last night we can try his connection as he is on nbn as well.
    Sorry you missed out bud.
    TheJuzzy and autech91 like this.
  8. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I’ll be here to disrupt that Kiwi 1-2 plan you’ve got going ;)
    If I can miraculously win the last 3 rounds just remember I won’t be dropping any points....unless I’m wrong and you can’t use a DNS as a drop round :confused::cool::whistling:
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  9. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I’m away for a week,I’ll miss next round so won’t have to worry bout me autech.. have fun in the rain.. and make sure ya beat Rhino

Was a good race last night, 1st to 4th stayed pretty tight for 8ish Laps, then for some reason the gap back started growing quite quickly and I was all on my own for the rest of the race, started getting slippery as hell after bout 20 laps, almost binned it a few times, caught up to some guys at the back having a battle so decided to pit, was actually thinking about changing tyres but decided not too,
    Afta my pit the grip came back anyway And was doing 25s again, weird.. well done AO and Kart,
    Will see ya in 2 weeks ..
    Spidey_11, Anthonyb, stucar17 and 2 others like this.
  10. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    That was me and Miker at the back battling it out for sheep stations all be the ones no one wants (13th and 14th )
    Anthonyb, autech91 and TheJuzzy like this.
  11. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    All good mate , wasn't sure if you had a reset butten , didn't want you to have to quite , so I took action.
    Spidey_11, Anthonyb, autech91 and 2 others like this.
  12. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I don't have a reset button , I was done if it wasn't for you ! ..... thank you
    Anthonyb and TheJuzzy like this.
  13. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Can't remember the last time I was slutted.
    TheJuzzy and Anthonyb like this.
  14. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Too Drunk Kart ?
    Anthonyb, TheJuzzy and autech91 like this.
  15. autech91

autech91 Professional

Who said I was worried :D. Sucks though was looking forward to RA with ya, good place to have lots of overtaking with the big straights, H pattern boys will be hard to beat though I think.

Bit of clean air probably helped ya, that and your consistency is pretty good so just banging out the laps might have been what it took. Needed me on ya rear bumper giving you a hard time ducking and weaving.

Doesn't matter where ya are so long as ya having a good battle, bet you had more fun than Slambo did firing off into the distance like a Space X Tesla.
  16. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    B-b-b-but you can battle with me...I do good battles toooo :( :( :( :cry::cry::cry:
  17. autech91

autech91 Professional

That goes without saying mate, we will be sharing the same tarmac for sure
  18. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Mmmmm, the best type, a drunk slut.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  20. Kartdude45

Kartdude45 Rookie

Q: 5th, Pushed on even thou I was only 3 tenths up but glad I did as I went from 9th to 5th.

Race 3rd, Got a good start and slotted into 5th behind the top 4 and kept up with them for the first 9 laps, then I made a few mistakes and they slowly pulled away. Then Benny and Stozza made errors and spun, which slotted me into 3rd. Cleaner was too far ahead of me at this stage so I focused on just keeping it clean until the end. They Certainly kept the pressure on me however and even thou I was keeping a good pace they both caught me on the last lap where I was biting my nails and had to cover. Benny went for a dive as there was space but must have touched the grass and was out of control so i was able to finish on the podium which I'm super stoked about. :)

See everyone next week!