Season 14: The Tifosi Have Spoken!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 8, 2018.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Or are they? :ninja:
  2. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

Won't be able to race tonight unfortunately, I committed to something for tonight thinking the race was Tuesday. Can't get out of it alas. Have fun - go Parkour and Jase!

e: I might be able to make it, a chance I could be home in time but it'll be close :)
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

hmmm... the few seasons I've raced we've never done Tuesday, but best for @Anon666 to confirm... I'll still prep for tonight so it's not a mad rush... :)
  4. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

Yeah I should have thought to double check. In league seasons I've done in the past the dates are often shifted around from the planned days because it may be that a few people are away on the planned day, or admins can't make that day or whatever, so I always go off the actual published dates.
    Rolz likes this.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Big apologies about the date mix ups. I somehow got the dates mixed up, first time too...apart from all the other times. Sorry @Flouncy to have stuffed you around. All remaining races will be on Monday nights, I will fix the dates now.
    marty and Flouncy like this.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Missed your cunningness, thanks man.
  7. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Back of the grid start as punishment!!! lol
    Though that may be the safest place to start...
  8. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

I'll be at the back, so come keep me company. Sometimes it's a great strategy as you can often just weave through all the stopped cars on turn 1 or 2 :)
    c4rLo5, jlynn777 and Rolz like this.
  9. Rolz

I anticipate T1 will be a nightmare... the practice servers it's always just been carnage, I'm praying we'll all be sensible tonight...
    jlynn777 and Flouncy like this.
  10. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

All good! I've sorted an early leaving permission for where I'm at tonight so will be on the grid for sure. For sure.
    Anon666, Bogor and Rolz like this.
  11. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Make sure you put your car into Race mode, so your not late to the grid! :laugh:
    jlynn777 and Flouncy like this.
  12. Rolz

Server is up RaceOnOZ.com Season 14 R5 Imola OSRW (MR-AB+)
    jlynn777 likes this.
  13. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

14. Rolz

15. squid

squid Rookie

which hockenheimring?
  16. Shaun_A

Link is in the OP
  17. squid

squid Rookie

I mean, which layout? GP?
  18. Shaun_A

Should be
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Gr Guys and Well done @Shaun_A for 3 poles in a row and the race win, also wd to @Godzilla on the podium finish and avoiding my heavy slow ass at the start of the race.

Shaun was real quick and I thought I would try run a bit longer first stint, then make up some time after others pit and hopefully the faster stop would have helped. Was a bit too slow early with 1 little error but Shaun had me covered off pretty well first stint. After he pitted I pretty much had the full field ahead of me so my 4 laps on low fuel were all a bit traffic effected.

After my stop the gap was pretty much as it was before we stopped and I just tried to push on and hoped to maybe have more luck in traffic then Shaun. I made up some time but not enough and had to settle for 2nd. I also noticed @Rolz was .009 off on race fastest lap so bad luck there bud.
    Bogor and jlynn777 like this.
  20. bbhrt

bbhrt New Recruit

My apologies to Shaun and anyone else i may have held up in the race - my blue flag app that i use in the rift is usually positioned up left of center in my view and i rely on that for any blue flag stuff. It wasnt intentional for me to get in the way. Other than that thanks for the race all - imola's a bit a of :):):):)er too eh