Season 14: The Tifosi Have Spoken!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 8, 2018.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Anyone practicing Hockenheimring can you test if there is a bug with counting laps in pit lane and also running wide last turn or t1. A previous version of this layout had that bug but from memory it drove quite well apart from that.
  2. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

Hey @bbhrt have a look at Crewchief app. I use it in the rift and he yells out at me Yellow and Blue Flags so you can't miss them. He also tells me to stay inside the white lines way more times than I like. Also gives a good reminder when to pit. I find I forget to check fuel / laps when trying to stay on track so he is a life saver for me.

Thanks all for the Race, Congratulations to the podium finishers.
    Now to practice for the next round......
    Rolz likes this.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I think i’m due for a penalty due to stupid re-entry at chicane at top of hill... I’m pretty sure i ruined @Parkour’s race because of it... was first freaking lap too, what an idiot... really sorry :(
  4. Parkour

Parkour New Recruit

Never gave up. Went 6th to 5th, got spun around at the back chichane, fell to 21st and then clawed my way back to 5th. Happy with that for sure. Nice to have the big grid and long race to be able to do that. Bring on next round! Well done to Shaun, too good.
  5. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Well done Shaun and marty, good race. Wasn’t expecting to jump Rolz for third in quali, think that time may have been my pb all round. Great to get the last podium place, very happy with that considering the disasterous races I’ve had earlier. Was wondering why I had no pace in the second stint and only half way through looked at the tyres and saw that they were WAY over pressure, somehow I managed to stuff the pit strategy and leave tyres selected on medium instead of hard. Was a very slippery car by comparison, managed to lock the rear going in to the chicane and almost lose it completely. Thankfully the pace in the first stint was good and gave me a little bit of a buffer to get away with the slow and horribly handling car.
    jlynn777 likes this.
  6. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

Cool race. Had an epic battle with doublevision for most of the first stint, great fun. Then you went all warpy for 30 secs towards the end of that stint so I stayed clear of you a bit til you fell back. Bad luck, that was close and cool, you defended very well.

Good battle with jasond1986 for a while towards the end - sorry for that tap mate, was super close and fun til I buggered you up. And close with teamy anon for a while there too. I was carrying front wing damage for the whole second stint, looked like you must have had damage too, you were slower than I expected you to be.

Top track, mostly awesome race. Thanks guys.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  7. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Had a bit of shocker race tonight. Too many incidents to keep in tow with the front. Felt like i had Ok pace for 5-8 finish but basically drove a broken car for 95% of the race + big time gaps to cars in front of me.
    Well done to Shaun who is on fire at the moment!
    A slight recovery for me from last to 11th
    Shaun_A likes this.
  8. bbhrt

bbhrt New Recruit

That sounds pretty good bogor I’ll get onto it - cheers
  9. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

It’s WELL worth it. I’ve changed how often he gives me some info and stopped some stuff (tyre locking info)
    Really adds to the immersion level and get heaps of useful info like cars around you, gaps in front/behind, incidents ahead.
    bbhrt likes this.
  10. Brenton Foggo

Brenton Foggo New Recruit

can we test crewchief on the practice server as I have it up but it never says anything, hence I pay attention to the flags more so..
  11. Rolz

it's a local program, you need to have it running externally outside of AC, plus have the plugin enabled in AC...
    Massive fan of it... I have the mature content enabled so he gives me an earful when I stuff up... lol like last night...
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/crew-chief-for-assetto-corsa.36440/
    If your name isn't in the dropdown list you can request your name be added (I see Brendon is there, but Brenton needs to be added)
    Bogor likes this.
  12. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    GP baby!
  13. Rolz

Ok both 7lap and Full length prac servers are up... :thumbsup:
    Bogor and Anon666 like this.
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Some video of the 2004 hockenheim gp. Race was a 3 stopper but I just noticed they had to start the race with their qualy fuel load, shame we cant force that in AC as it would be interesting but its also why they really wouldnt do a 2 stopper in these cars starting a bit light in the first stint.

andyo450, Bogor and Rolz like this.
  15. Rolz

thanks for already doing 1/2 my homework Marty! Finding onboard footage to watch how the pro's do it :D
    marty likes this.
  16. Jase

Jase New Recruit

So which version of Hockenheimring is on the server as I get a check sum error ?
  17. Rolz

Should be off the first post link... if borked I’ll fix after dinner, loaded up without confirming... sadly can’t simrace in the office :(;)
  18. Jase

Jase New Recruit

Thanks found it and still getting check sum error ?
  19. Rolz

ok give me 40min to fix :thumbsup:
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend