Division 1 - Season 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Thanks mate:thumbsup: thought it would of been abit closer with how the season started, but autech and ra ra ra rhino, both had a few bad races and no shows, made it easier for me,
    Your in for 2nd overall AO smash it on the next one

Well done juzzy for snatching 2nd, you had some good pace in the last part of that race, was like skating on ice for me..
    feel for stozza he has good consistent pace, you definitely could of won that one, a had way too many half spins and mistakes, thanks v8 for having a battle with him to slow him up haha,
    And fudge me, WHO WAS THAT,, that I lapped and had a butt pucker moment with, just got away with that, I came screaming into turn one as ya do, and there’s someone doing a u turn right in front of me, had no way of avoiding ya, was lucky to get away with that.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    AOCleaner74 and TheJuzzy like this.
  2. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Thanks Slambo, I'm a bit dirty on myself, coz I had a long slow motion spin at turn one on lap 9 . I knew V8 wasn't to far behind so had to take my time recovering , then take it easy to allow tires to come back . Got the gap back to 2 seconds, then got held up by Ryno , dropped back to 5 seconds. Didn't think I'd get the Stang to second plus be stalking Slambo at the end , would have been closer but made a small mistake clipping the wall at turn 4 on the second last lap .
    Congrats to ya Slambo, you've been the class of the field.
  3. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Ah crap where was that bud? I didn’t realise how close you were initially until I actually looked in my mirror and went crap and pulled over to the outside asap
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Just now... Haha
    AOCleaner74 and TheJuzzy like this.
  5. autech91

autech91 Professional

Well done Slambo. I think when I DC'd at Sugo it was game over for my chances to give you a good run for 1st anyways.
    As it's worked out though wasn't going to be able to make the last 2 rounds, got to be in to win! Was only in it for the fun racing anyways, being up the front was a bonus!
    Been great to see how fast you have become since we last raced, looking forward to future battles
    Spidey_11, TheJuzzy and Slambobagan like this.
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Well done Slambo great work .

Lads sorry about last night , I replaced the bolts that hold down my wheel to my rig on Saturday after fixing my pedal set , before even halfway through last nights race those the nuts and washes started to Undo ... My wheel was moving about 30mm left and right when turning , I was trying to drive and wind the nuts back up at the same time .....
    Unsuccessfully of cause as driving is hard enough for me .... That is the point the front runners come around a corner after I lost it for the 4th time ..... Sorry guys I hope I didn't :):):):) anyone race completely .
    TheJuzzy and Slambobagan like this.
  7. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    My wheel came off the desk while leading a race at Sandown on V8'S 3 with 3 laps to go . Man I was pissed
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  8. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Great race on a great track last night I was hoping for a better battle with nstozza towards the end of the race but a pass that didn't stick into turn 1 saw nstozza hit the wall and bounce across the track into me that turned my car around that let juzzy through which was just unfortunate but nstozza redressed which I'm not sure he needed to as the pass was done but I'll take it to take I think my first div 1 podium in pcars 2
  9. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Yeah, one of those 2 wont fit into 1 things, didn't look like anyone's fault from where I was. Was great watching you guy's going at it , was good fun .
    SUBGTRACER and v8power383 like this.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    good job last night lads....
    did a PB in qual with a 24:7 which put me in 6th i think for race start. Buggered if i know where the time came from, .....Didnt matter much as got belted by rhino at the roundabout and then lost another 2 spots trying to get back on line.....needless to say am really struggling with not running anywhere near enough laps through the week and that showed with the number of spins, crashes and general :):):):) ups i made on my own...... last few laps were terrible, would have helped if i ran a race distance !

Pitted end lap 1, had V8 right in front of me on pit exit but not sure how i lost 5 seconds in 3 corners :confused::confused: After that was on my own pretty much all race until i went past rhino who spun, and also sub had an off, but i gave it back with 2 laps to go with my 12 spin and couldnt find a gear ....

Well done slambo on the championship win, way too fast !
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Hey, could be worse, could have belted ya from the lead lol
    Sorry about that though, it was a lack of practice that led me to misjudging the closing distance on lap 1 at the roundabout, last night was the first time I’d had an online race at long beach all week I think so that bit me in the ass....still reckon I beat ya for spins though, most have had at least 20 throughout the race :( :( :(
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Congratulations on the championship @Slambobagan nice to be able to relax for the final round.
  13. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I watched the replay from us and I will say it was just a racing incident,50/50 both sides, but that incident on first lap against Stu needed a redress
    I did less to Poppin last race and gave him the position back. I think you should have redressed...
    Just my opinion, and I'm pretty sure everyone else would have done the same....
  14. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I agree with your opinion on the lap 1 misjudgment however I’m still a little confused as to my 50% of the blame in our tangle...pls explain
  15. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    It's called a racing incident. When somebody has the inside of the corner and is half way beside somebody going into a tight corner like that it is obvious it is not going to end happy. Our touch did not put you into the wall did it? Can't say the same for your lap 1 incident when you came from a 2 car lengths behind.
    So why didn't you readdress?
  16. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hey hey hey!
    Let's not turn into GTS div1 thread ok...... everyone's getting fat over there for all the popcorn they've been eating
  17. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Forget about it, if you're gonna keep dragging this back to the lap 1 incident that has nothing to do with you then I'm not gonna talk about it. All I wanted was a friendly explanation on the incident....not you trying to create something from nothing
  18. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

If ya made a mistake rhino, own it,, just put ya hand up say sorry, move on. Stop digging ya self a bigger hole.
    TheJuzzy and dj2ca like this.
  19. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Is hell freezing over?!
  20. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Fair enough. I promise not to start bickering with Rhino again:thumbsup:
    TheJuzzy and Spidey_11 like this.