Season 14: The Tifosi Have Spoken!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 8, 2018.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I am happy for the 'discussion' continue if the rest of the group are finding it constructive, but I got the hint from posts and likes by a few others it was more of a dispute....:unsure:. someone else correct me if I'm wrong :whistling:
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Gratz @Rolz taking a win. Kudos to @krunch and @marty taking MC and FL respectively 2nd week in a row.
    Teams championship is hotting up and the drivers championship podiums are all in contention amongst the top group.
    [​IMG]
    krunch, Rolz, Bogor and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Ooooh! Marty and Shaun tied, with the last race to decide the season winner!
    Exciting stuff!! :D
    Mr.McGibblets, jlynn777 and Bogor like this.
  4. Rolz

Perfectly timed, our last race of the season is a day after the first race of the real F1...
  5. Mr.McGibblets

Mr.McGibblets Rookie

Hi Rolz, is it 49 laps on Monday? Only ask as the practice server is still 53.
  6. Rolz

53 is official race distance... thought why not, what’s another 4 laps with such great company :)

Also will try to get track grip to hit 100% around 3/4 of race, similar to how we had it last week...
    marty and Mr.McGibblets like this.
  7. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

8. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Hey guys, what's the go with the run-off area at T1.
    If we have to use it, how do we do so without gaining/losing time? I just sent it through then to give it a test and I just got an MR rating deduction - I assumed a request to slow down would pop up.
    You'll probably be using it if you have a big lock-up, avoid a pile-up or someone dive-bombs the crap out of you....:coffee:
    Also the pit-lane entry is crazy fast, I assume a closely following car won't make contact on entry?
  9. Rolz

T1 run-off you should be able to see your delta way in the green so adjust accordingly, plus we'll probably guess you used it by your best laptime through the race... then of course there would be a report to the admins if it was used and an advantage was deemed to have been gained.
    Pit entry is difficult to monitor if ur entering in solo, I was certainly guilty this week in prac... more so again please attempt to enter at a reasonable reduced pace, really gentleman's agreement here I guess :coffee:

Last race for the season, lets all finish on a good note. :thumbsup:
    Mr.McGibblets and jlynn777 like this.
  10. Rolz

Also in theory, once you pass pit entry line you become transparrent so the person going full out will zip through you... giving themselves away that they did that... and at least redress
  11. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

What’s the potential issue with the pit entry? Are there pit boxes close to the speed control line?
  12. Rolz

I don't think so, but we should at least attempt to enter pits properly rather than at 250+km/h :roflmao:
  13. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

I think its just easier to use the AC auto brake feature, at least everyone has the same result. :thumbsup:
    krunch and jlynn777 like this.
  14. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Same, I thought this was already agreed too previously
    krunch likes this.
  15. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I think its hard to have a gentelmans agreement on something you cant monitor or really enforce. Coming in and using the auto slowdown seems an easy way to make it the same for all, there will be a disadvantage if someone has a very early pit box but the slowdown is pretty quick and unlikely that it will be a disadvantage to anyone. Having some slow more then others just makes it a disadvantage for anyone slowing over those that don't with no real way of checking who did or didn't or a even solid rule regarding this with what speed is expected and at what point.

What is properly? 249, 100, 80, 40 and at what point? how will this be enforced. What is the penalty and will this be applied to everyone and who will check to see everyone's pit entry then enforce this?

T1 or any major cut is easy enough and surely anyone abusing this in race should be penalised if used for an advantage and all clearly should not have their fastest lap set by missing t1 which can easily be checked by lap time and stracker line. If someone loses a spot to someone making a cut they could put in a protest and this will be easy enough for someone to check post race with a replay or even stracker data.
    krunch and jlynn777 like this.
  16. Rolz

Server is up - RaceOnOZ.com Season 14 Race 7 -Monza (MR-AB+)
  17. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Yup I agree we should just use the auto brakes.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Lads, just had to detour to pick up kid from ballet as wife and other kid are crook. I won't be home till 9.30. First race I've missed in a bit, apologies. Rolz, you're in charge young man! Any issues PM me. I'll go back to trying not to look weird in a dance school car park...
    Rolz likes this.
  19. Rolz

20. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Wow not often you get a fastest sector oh yeah.