GT Sport Season 3 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Will be 12. Miscalculated the times lol
    Ozglenn likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @rossi0nsx I sent you a FR.
    once you accept, I'll add you to the division psn chat.
    if someone else has you as a friend, they should also be able to add you
  3. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
  4. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    No problems.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Hatfield.. Last night a few Div 4 boys and myself were turning some laps here and there and the Blue Moon infield A layout for us was around 1'03 lap time some sneaking into to 2's. That being the case race time for us will be approx 38 mins... I see you have adjusted the endurance race up a lap to take the approx 90 mins... maybe this needs looking into further if the normal round duration is 45 mins
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  7. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I won't be able to make it tonight guys, massive day at work so I'll be too knackered. Will be good for the season though.
  8. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Hi all can anyone not on my friends list in div 4 add me please Easyprey007
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you should find everyone in the div4 psn chat and so it should be easy to add from there :)
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP reverted to grid start
    AroGantz and Tristan Jones like this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 1 : Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP - 24 laps - 11:30 Fine
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with the various esses here and also the run-off inside and outside various corners such as the hairpin. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY TYRE : You can start on either RH or RM tyres. But MUST at least use RH during the race at some point.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is on the inside at the exit of the final left hander.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
  13. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Is it easy to police the 'must have RH' at some point during the race?
  14. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    If suspicious, they will need to prove they used or started on RH. Can by shown by taking a video of their pit stop in the replay.
  15. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Cant this be seen in replays anyway, if someone was 'suspicious'?
  16. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    If i wanted to make sure you changed to RH, it wouldn't show on my replay.

I'd report it, then you'd need to video the part of your replay where you pit and change to RH tyres.
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  17. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

I guess that's why we all save our replays.
  18. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    My replay of your pit stop will only show the tyres you start on, and nothing else...is that what shows?
  19. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Fair enough, was just asking as wasn't sure. Puts away the 'cheat' manual ;)
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    well poop! lol forgot about policing!!!

ok so all drivers who pit need to either have their replay saved so they can screenshot their tyre choice or record using shareplay.
    That way if they are called into question, they can prove their innocence. Failure to provide the proof would result in a penalty
    deedz_aus and skintsaint like this.