GT Sport Season 3 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    @emmo46 have you had any other volunteers for host? i fear your connection is too fast now. if we run in to trouble tonight i am putting my hand up as an option. my theory is that a host with slow connection will let everyone keep up....
    Luke likes this.
  2. BKXI

BKXI Rookie

G'day lads glad to be apart of it all. I got a couple questions I'd like answered.

1. What time are the races?
    2. How is it decided over who joins what team?
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Ok, we'll see how it goes. It is flattering to be told I'm too fast :sneaky:
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Room will be opened around 7:45, qually at 8:20 and race start at 8:30.
    There is draft proceeding at the moment so you should know what team you are in soon.
  5. BKXI

BKXI Rookie

What timezone is that mate? I'm assuming AEST but I'll ask just to make sure.
  6. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    too fast for me
    yep
  7. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Dear Div 3 Racers,
    Sorry I cannot make the meet and greet. Have fun.
  8. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I back this theory, faster connections seem to make slippery rooms.
  9. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I'm set as back up host atm. This worked quite well last season I think.
    emmo46 likes this.
  10. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Yes, I think the grip issues I had in our races were brake mod related.
  11. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

@Hatfield please drop Tokyo Infield the track is absolute trash for clean racing. Tokyo East would be a far better track to “race” at.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Agree 100%, it's a thriller of a hot lap circuit, but the East Outer Loop one used in Sport Mode last Tuesday is 1000x better for racing with 2 genuine passing spots as opposed to zero.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Don't worry about it Jono.. that round clashes with State of Origin game 2..
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP reverted to grid start
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 1 : Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP - 24 laps - 11:30 Fine
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with the various esses here and also the run-off inside and outside various corners such as the hairpin. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY TYRE : You can start on either RH or RM tyres. But MUST at least use RH during the race at some point.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is on the inside at the exit of the final left hander.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    Jcp and incey like this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    all drivers who pit need to either have their replay saved so they can screenshot their tyre choice or record using shareplay.
    That way if they are called into question, they can prove their innocence. Failure to provide the proof would result in a penalty
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  18. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Hey guy's! Was there talk of possibly pushing the start time ahead an hour this season? I thought i may have seen that. If so, I'm super keen for an earlier start.
  19. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    There was, but it was only going to be considered if ALL members of the division agreed to it. From the div chat forum so far there were a couple that weren't super keen on it, so I dropped the subject.
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    looked to me like 8 yes 1 no, but them's the breaks