Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Anon666, DarrenO, marty and 2 others like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  3. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    woops must have had the wrong session up. should be fixed now ta
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Cool skin shame nobody from Turtle Beach is actually in a Nissan yet. @AaronSutton @Brenton Foggo & @SG1x did enter for the season but haven't selected a car yet, they also didn't race last week. I have put Aaron in the Nissan and the other 2 in the Ford for now as the Fords have the lowest numbers currently.

Here is also the Nissan skin for Sili which I have added to the server and will be added to the skin pack later in the week.
    https://mega.nz/#!8otTTSQI!3ved9hXf1etHwp8qkozhMuBAYnAvtK_RzxM0rRdvFRc

The "RaceOnOZ.com S15 R2 Okayama V8SC! (locked entry) Full practice" Should be up to date with all skins other then the Ignition control guys. Everyone entered for the season should be able to get directly into that server and be given the correct car plus pit bay according to season standing with the leader getting pit 1. Anyone that cant get in or has the wrong car needs to let me know so it can be fixed.

If you don't find out until after 6PM race night it may not be possible to change this and so will be stuck with what you have or may not even get into the server at all if official practice or Qualy has already started.
    krunch, Rolz and jlynn777 like this.
  6. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Hey @KoAStR ,
    Not sure its still correct, i finished 11th, but on your image i come up as 14? I think there are two 14th places as well.
    o_O
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  7. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

I can't stop watching this video...
    Front Page worthy I reckon!
    jlynn777 and marty like this.
  8. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Awesome video marty. Would love to see from your car looking backwards at the field!
    Top class racing everyone, one of the best I have had.
    Looking forward to next week. GO PRT, we did really well!!
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Doh. Thanks for checking. I will fix up tomorrow.
    jlynn777 likes this.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I will do one up but I hope you had a good hair day, pretty much all that will be seen is your car filling most of the screen for at least 10 laps. ;)

Next track looks much better too so after next round I will try make a bit more of an edit with a few different angles and of a few cars. The static shots are more to show how clean and tight the field was for most of that, probably too clean for supercars. :p
  11. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Yeah was just in case with the Nissan skin. Also I tried to join the locked server last night but it kept kicking me something about unable to find rating? I was able to join the sprint though.
  12. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I had a look and there was no grades set in MR auth code. I removed the line entirely as we don't need MR to allow grades into a server that already has a locked entry. Next time you try if you can or cant get in let me know but I think it should fix that issue now unless I have the wrong GUID for you. But its the same as Monday night so it shouldn't be that.

With server track testing I have also added another version of Estoril with working 30 grid spots. There are 4 test servers currently under Marty RaceOnOZ testing (MR-AB) and all league guys should be whitelisted in to these.

Link to new version of Estoril is here.
    https://mega.nz/#!SMA3ABSA!jY6szgte_FkAEd05mxxqwvJ9k0qtYWYivGfD9NK8lZc
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Bogor, c4rLo5 and jlynn777 like this.
  15. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    @marty is there a way to see the current server times without going on ac?
  16. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

17. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Im getting a checksum error for Estoril, latest track ?
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Will take a look later, but when I tried and got in and did some laps. If you had the 1st Estoril version from here you may want to try to delete it then put in the new one as the old one did a few strange things, if its got an extra file in a different folder or track naming was different between the 2 overwriting the new one may still have issues.

I have put up an Eastern Creek version to test, I assume its the proper supercar layout as there are a few to choose from. This is the one we used in the GTR season and has 29 grid spots. http://www.mediafire.com/file/6m9mq...eek_Raceway_2014_v3.5_a_R1cho_by_Rainmaker.7z
    c4rLo5 and jlynn777 like this.
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I also uploaded another video from race 1 last night looking back at @ed40t and rest of the field for the first 10 minutes. Video quality may not be as high as I had to compress the video a bit more due to my crappy DSL upload speed, otherwise it may have taken 24 hours to upload. :eek:
    Peter Wise, c4rLo5, krunch and 3 others like this.
  20. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Love it. It's like an angry snake. @ed40t in attack mode is always great to watch.
    I had a fun battle with @Rolz in the first couple laps there, definitely held him up :whistling:
    How'd you get the TTB Ford's skins to show up in the replay?
    marty and Rolz like this.